Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
This isnt really a loss for the organization. They still got a championship. 1 mil is alot of money, but Kraft aint hurting. The first was gonna be a late one and Belichick has always maneuvered picks around and still come out winning and same for the fourth.

Honestly, nothing shorty of stripping them of the title makes a difference :francis:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knock your wife out with solid video evidence, have your organization and league hide the evidence, get suspended for two games.

Not have any solid proof of cheating (completely ignoring the irrelevance of said cheating)...get suspended for four games.

Integrity :scust:

You discipline the game. By your logic there shouldn't be flags in the game or ejections :camby:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:banderas::banderas::banderas:

And they lose draft picks
:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Brady thots
:umad::umad::umad:

6061345573_bd9a454ed1_m.jpg

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I preface my comments by saying it was a fair punishment of the crime. However ...

The New England Patriots will still go 12-4. They will win the AFC East. Garropolo (or whoever they start) will go at least 2-2 in Brady's absence. The $1 million fine? Made up in one home game. The draft picks? Mean nothing. If Goodell really wanted, and I mean really wanted to demonstrate how badly the Patriots, who are the HABITUAL LINE-STEPPERS of the NFL :ufdup: he would have treated them like SMU and flat out gave them the equivalent of the Death Penalty.

Would that have been excessive? Yes. Unfairly harsh? Yes. But would they have learned to stop taking a shyt on what little integrity the NFL has left? Yes.

This is the equivalent of a slap on the wrist for the Pats, and their fans have nothing to be concerned about in the upcoming season. Carry on.