Tom Brady officially joins GMB...Gisele and Tom file for divorce.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No way he was faithful he said he saw season time as going to war and barely saw his family he was definitely smashing on his way
Right lmao I get that.

But he’s going to be officially single so he can run around in public with various playthings and ditch the family-man image.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and if brady retired he would be at home miserable

Who said he had to stay at home and do nothing else not related to football as he will do with the commentary gig, anyway if football is his entire world why get married and have 3 kids, why not live the Coli fantasy and be an eternal bachelor :jbhmm:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Part of the reason she got with him is because she is just as driven as him and understood the work but there comes a time when things has to change, people are acting like she has no reason to be upset, she's been complaining about his health since he was in his late 30's and he's 45 and still going, factor in the children and then him straight up lying about retirement
She has every right to be upset. Going back on your word is a deal breaker of the highest order
At the same time, ultimatums are a non-starter for most men

There are no innocents here, just like every other divorce on earth.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has every right to be upset. Going back on your word is a deal breaker of the highest order
At the same time, ultimatums are a non-starter for most men

There are no innocents here, just like every other divorce on earth.

How should she have approached the situation after years of dialogue? for context I am looking for something more than the usual Coli 'she wife, she shut up and open legs for sex'

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk. Only coli nikkas would act like this is some boss shyt from Brady :mjlol:

Coli HVM

511.jpg

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
How should she have approached the situation after years of dialogue? for context I am looking for something more than the usual Coli 'she wife, she shut up and open legs for I sex'
I mean really, he has max 1-2 seasons left. Not doing so hot this season either. You waited years, what's 1-2 more?
The guy is an insane competitor, those kind of guys can't just "turn it off"
He's on the "they'll have to put me in a coffin for me to quit football" tip. Hence going back on his word. He didn't want to retire.
Most likely promised her to stop her nagging (big mistake) and here we are.
Every relationship is about what you can live with and compromise. We all have a breaking point.
She can no longer live with his "I will play until I drop dead" mentality and filed.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Never let a woman give you an ultimatum brehs...fukk was she thinking?

His sons will understand his decision, they know football and they know how great their dad is..... he's not JUST their dad hes the GOAT at what he does.

The daughter however might be salty lol

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
How should she have approached the situation after years of dialogue? for context I am looking for something more than the usual Coli 'she wife, she shut up and open legs for sex'

Her approach should be : ‘she wife, she shut up, welcome him from games with open mouth and legs’

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ain't it crazy how the Wife can juxtapose Him Playing football = Leaving his family?

And everyone online follows suit like Tom Brady deciding to continue to play football means doesn't love his kids, isn't a great father, or is a homewrecker

We have really turned into a gynocentric culture :dead: :dead: :dead:
On a rare social media post for me someone said 'This man isn't pulling his weight in the marriage.' And I reresponded 'well he's the only one in that family with a job right now so clearly he's pulling his weight.'

Let's just say those women on IG were not to pleased with that comment. :mjgrin:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Exactly.

People act like there's only one life that leads to happiness as you age.

"You won't be happy without a wife"
"You won't be happy without kids"
"You won't be happy working"

Everyone is different.

Hell, I'm 34 and people act like I shouldn't be happy without a wife and kids right now. Far from the case.
Everyone projects their feelings onto others....and make everything so absolute, when in reality most things are relative.