Tom Brady officially joins GMB...Gisele and Tom file for divorce.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
How should she have approached the situation after years of dialogue? for context I am looking for something more than the usual Coli 'she wife, she shut up and open legs for sex'
She married a football player. When his career is over its over. He cant come back in 5 years if he misses the game like an accountant

She should know this as a model. If someone wifed her up and wanted her to quit when she knew she only had a year or two of work left before she got too old, she would have bushed him.

Last edited:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Net worth reports are never accurate but it says she’s worth more than him so at least maybe the money part won’t turn out bad

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You can always tell when a woman has her new man lined up by how much of a hurry she is to get out of the old relationship.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Mark 8:36
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
I wonder what Abraham, King David, King Solomon would of thought regarding that verse.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
How do you define sad?

He will still be young, rich and white. He will still be raking in millions. His family will be taken care of. He will still be working making millions, able to travel the world and advocate for anything he wants. Will still get women, can still have more kids. He still has his health.

What exactly is sadness or where will the sadness come into play?
Why don't you ask Elvis Presley that. When he died he was young, rich and white. He was taking in millions and able to travel the world and advocate for anything he wants. Just because you have money, women, and fame doesn't mean you'll have a happy life. Elvis had all of that and look what happened to him in his thirties and early forties.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you ask Elvis Presley that. When he died he was young, rich and white. He was taking in millions and able to travel the world and advocate for anything he wants. Just because you have money, women, and fame doesn't mean you'll have a happy life. Elvis had all of that and look what happened to him in his thirties and early forties.
I don't know the story of Elvis at all. I know he stole black music. That's about it. Don't know anything else about him. What happened to him?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Dave24

I'd like to hear your Elvis story. Especially in comparison to Tom. I did a goog on Elvis and maybe you can break it down because imo based on fame, recognition and money, he had it all but he did it to himself to die so young

When the toxicology report came back several weeks later, however, Elvis' blood was found to contain very high levels of the opiates Dilaudid, Percodan, Demerol, and codeine — as well as Quaaludes. The other two pathologists Muirhead and Florredo eventually revealed they also had found evidence of severe and chronic constipation, diabetes, and glaucoma during their examination.

Elvis actually died a death that is quite common, albeit an embarrassing one. Elvis was sitting on the toilet, straining very hard to have a bowel movement — a maneuver that put a great amount of pressure on his heart and aorta. Thus, he likely died of a massive heart attack and keeled over onto the floor. But Elvis was not suffering from garden-variety constipation at the time of his death. Indeed, his medicine chest was filled with amber-colored, white-topped vials of medications, in doses no responsible doctor would have prescribed.

Presley was a long-time abuser of opiates, which not only kill pain but also cause savage constipation. He abused antihistamines, tranquilizers such as Valium, barbiturates, Quaaludes, sleeping pills, hormones — and laxatives, for the constipation.