Todd McFarlane Teases ‘Badass’ & ‘Scary’ Spawn Reboot (Jamie Foxx cast)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The problem is he's trying to be like George Lucas with total control of everything which almost killed Star Wars. Another problem is he was able to make those prequels because the previous OG films were so successful and beloved that he was trusted to do that. Todd has no such success with the previous film:snoop:This will never be made and this needs to die already :to:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The problem is he's trying to be like George Lucas with total control of everything which almost killed Star Wars. Another problem is he was able to make those prequels because the previous OG films were so successful and beloved that he was trusted to do that. Todd has no such success with the previous film:snoop:This will never be made and this needs to die already :to:
Like I said b4

Todd is absolutely delusional. He doesn't wanna listen to anybody smh

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

YHyDUoO.png

A recent Jamie Foxx Reddit AMA where he said he's still trying to make his version of Spawn....:laff:

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh he realized that white folks were :mjpls:when the studio forced him to make Terry a white guy becuz theywere afraid that Spawn would appear to be a "black movie"

He talked about in in sum commentary
Yep wasn't Todd's fault, he had to play the game last time/now he's trying to keep control in the best way possible if he's going to do another flick, even if the ideas are:sadcam:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

YHyDUoO.png

A recent Jamie Foxx Reddit AMA where he said he's still trying to make his version of Spawn....:laff:

A few years ago when McFarland was talkin for the umpteenth time about the Spawn movie, he had mentioned there was this very famous black actor that was very interested in playing the character.. but that he didn't want to say who it was. Around that same time there was a picture of him and Jamie Fox taking a picture at a convention..
todd-mcfarlane-jamie-foxx-spawn.jpg

So it was damn obvious who the actor was.

And I'd be down for that. But as others have said, i doubt shyt is gon happen.

And even if it were to finally occur.. it'd prob have us like :francis:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Spawn Movie Will Be A Dark R-Rated Affair Says Todd McFarlane

This weekend, McFarlane appeared at Emerald City Comic Con with Stan Lee where the duo participated in a panel. It was there a fan asked the former how things were going with his Spawn movie. The creator stressed he would have a more substantial update about the project at San Diego Comic Con in the summer, but McFarlance couldn’t help but talk about his script’s “dark R” potential.

“Listen, I’m going to paint it for you. The movie is going to be a dark R,” McFarlane said. “If here’s PG-13 and here’s Deadpool and here’s Logan, we’re going to be here. It’s going to be dark. It’s going to be nasty.”

“I’ve already talked to Stan, and he’s going for it,” the creator continued.

Like clockwork :pachaha:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think SPAWN will get the greenlight for a dark R film. The flood gates are open. More studios will do rated R super hero films. I'd like to see WARNERS take that chance and do a rated R BATMAN movie once its rebooted.