Todd McFarlane Teases ‘Badass’ & ‘Scary’ Spawn Reboot (Jamie Foxx cast)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
He gotta do something about that script tho

No villain, no fights, and barely any Spawn=No way this is happening
need to incorporate the villians of old. its been years since i read Spawn but

i remember the Clown which is what we got in the 1st film. I think

Cy-Gor
Overtkill (always thought this character was the shyt imo)
Chapel

one of the three or maybe others need to be involved somehow.

Last edited:

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
Spawn vs Chapel for the first movie would be decent, but I agree this should definitely be a tv show.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Spawn vs Chapel for the first movie would be decent, but I agree this should definitely be a tv show.

they need to throw in Angela to because chapel isn't really much of a threat by himself and at the end of the movie show the birth or at least the selection of the 'anti-spawn' for movie 2

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The movie wasn't that bad. It just came out at the wrong time and it tamed Spawn the one character that shouldn't be. Leguziamo killed that ish as Violator...but I do think the cartoon was alreay out so to see the cartoon, then have the tame movie...

BTW current Spawn comics are lit
You're right it wasn't bad and my dude MJW played a real dope Spawn...

The issue with the movie was that they tamed an anti-hero who gives no fukks and brutally kills his enemies...

You can't have a pg13 Spawn, it will NEVER work...You have to let his brutality loose and don't sugar coat it...

Thankfully with movies like Deadpool and Logan doing big numbers R superhero films are now a possibility so we could finally see a Spawn film more inline with the HBO series...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"Spawn" returning to the big screen. McFarlane to direct and Blumhouse to produce.

Jason Blum and his Blumhouse Productions are teaming up with Todd McFarlane to develop a new movie based on the comic book icon's creation, Spawn.

McFarlane has written the first draft of the script and is set to direct the project, marking a rare foray of a comic creator into the director's chair.

McFarlane became a comics superstar and one of its first artist-millionaires in the 1980s thanks to his work on Amazing Spider-Man and later was one of the founding artists of Image Comics with his creation, Spawn.

Spawn told of a black ops agent who is betrayed and killed, his soul sent to Hell for all the innocents he had killed. While there, he makes a deal with a demon who allows him to return to the earthly plane and his wife. However, five years have now passed and his wife has moved while he is a disfigured and super-powered spawn of Hell.

The comic was adapted into a New Line horror action movie that starred Michael Jai White, as well as an HBO cartoon series in the late 1990s.

McFarlane, who also became an entrepreneur with a high-end toy company, has been developing the new movie for some time and was shopping it in the spring, only recently bringing it to Blumhouse. The company is envisioning the new Spawn project as a low-budget horror movie.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
low budget horror movie :dahellwhat:

This fool BETTER NOT hop on the IT remake wave and have a fukking horror movie about violator / clown :fukkouttaherenikka: