Today marks the 20 years passing of the GOAT

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Thats one verse on a Dr Dre song he was on. :stopitslime:

How many Sac rappers was he even fukking with outside of C-BO? :usure:

Where the Stockton rappers? Modesto, Merced, San Leandro, Frisco, Yuba City, etc Rappers? :martin:

Nor Cal was having a movement when Tupac was alive and he hardly fukked with anyone outside of a few oakland nikkas and C-Bo and a small Nor Cal chicano rap group out of Vallejo

jesus Christ pac haters are the biggest fukkin losers ever

check out what this kid is complaining about? :what:

"PAC NEVER fukkED WITH STOCTON RAPPERS"

:heh:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Why u take me back here bro I remember buying the makaveli bootlegs and just playing grab the mic on repeat, with you can't fade me, tear drops and closed caskets, play your cards right, 96 big bodies. Damn I miss pac!! Secrets of war...

Pac unreleased og joints are the best :banderas: he has so many of them too

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he didnt do shyt for the northern mexicans. He wasnt involved with them or anything except that one off thing with Funky Aztecs. even then, the FA's werent even about that life anymore and were talking about unity which wouldnt have worked cus too many bodies between nor cal and so cal.

The nicca was only about 9 months into his plan before he was gunned down.....COTDAMN...shyt takes time:what:.On top of that, he was digging himself out of a hole, tied down to his contractual obligations with Death Row

That's the tragedy of his untimely death.He had the potential to be that nicca

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
He loved black people and was a true black nationalist through and through. Man I was 5 when he died but I remember my older cousins playing Pac tracks and this was mid 90s Brooklyn. I remember vividly when they played I aint mad At Cha afer he passed. :mjcry:Contrary to popular belief Pac had alot love of New York and alot people loved Pac in NYC. He was a real militant.

:mjcry:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
He loved black people and was a true black nationalist through and through. Man I was 5 when he died but I remember my older cousins playing Pac tracks and this was mid 90s Brooklyn. I remember vividly when they played I aint mad At Cha afer he passed. :mjcry:Contrary to popular belief Pac had alot love of New York and alot people loved Pac in NYC. He was a real militant.

:mjcry:

He has fam in damn near every borough so it could never be nothin but love

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tupac-school-photos.jpg

Long but good read on Tupac's time in Baltimore

One quick blurb from the article
A recent New York Times Magazine piece on Kenya noted that vehicles in Nairobi are often adorned with images of Jesus Christ and Tupac Shakur. :wow:

http://www.baltimoremagazine.net/20...shakur-spent-his-formative-years-in-baltimore

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
im not one of these crazy pac stans or nothing, but (and this might need to be verified) i recently read that Vincent by don mclean was playing when he finally passed

i got emotional brehs

and its not just the loss of such a great artist and powerful personality...but with BIGS death also to come and that whole era of almost flawless music coming to an end...man, i dunno, some things are beyond words..