Today marks the 20 years passing of the GOAT

Daps
In Fayette Nam it was the only time the homies in Grove View/Campbell didn't 'cause no ruckus on the school bus...nikkas was quiet just hurtin that day and all u heard in the hood was nikkas rappin I Ain't Mad At 'Cha+Life Goes On :wow:

Yo what part of Fayette'Nam you from bruh? I was just down there a few weeks ago I got some family that stay down there. I bought some mids n got a line on that cac that punched the brother that protested at that Drumpf rally a couple months ago. Word is he stay right by the post office in Linden.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Pac haters are fakkits :scust:

Pac a NY transplant. :camby:by saying that "pretty pretty princess" nikka is the GOAT, you oversteppin years and years of west coast rap culture.

Im a west coast nikka through and through. I would say it straight to your face that I dont give a fukk about Tupac.

back to my electro

:win:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Yo what part of Fayette'Nam you from bruh? I was just down there a few weeks ago I got some family that stay down there. I bought some mids n got a line on that cac that punched the brother that protested at that Drumpf rally a couple months ago. Word is he stay right by the post office in Linden.

Between '93-'00 I was all over the 'Nam but from '95-'98 I lived off Ramsey in GVT...They used to have dances at Walker Spivey now 'n then buut being that it's right by Campbell Terrace, our Boys & Girls Club van was always duckin shots goin home... Or every time the school bus would go thru Hillsborough and nikkas start scrappin when they enemies get on :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Between '93-'00 I was all over the 'Nam but from '95-'98 I lived in GVT

That's whats good. I stay in Greensboro now by way of Henderson. I know people from 71st, Jack Britt, as well as Terry Sanford and Douglas Byrd

Really from all over yo

Daps
Between '93-'00 I was all over the 'Nam but from '95-'98 I lived off Ramsey in GVT...They used to have dances at Walker Spivey now 'n then buut being that it's right by Campbell Terrace, our Boys & Girls Club van was always duckin shots goin home... Or every time the school bus would go thru Hillsborough and nikkas start scrappin when they enemies get on :wow:

haha yall cats were always fighting in 'nam seemed like yall had a rep across the state for that shyt

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
That's whats good. I stay in Greensboro now by way of Henderson. I know people from 71st, Jack Britt, as well as Terry Sanford and Douglas Byrd

Really from all over yo

You ain't never lied lol ...Comin from the Bay in Cali I started at my auntie house in fukkin Hope Mills of all places smdh .. Left them rednecks to go to Westover Jr High right before it became a "middle school"...After that i went to 71'st Classical for a change, but the "rich kids" principals, and teachers couldn't stand the 5% of us bussed in from the e/s callin us ghetto and all kinds of bullshyt ...Thinkin back Terry Sanford was good for that shyt too since it was in the middle :pachaha:

Daps
Pac a NY transplant. :camby:by saying that "pretty pretty princess" nikka is the GOAT, you oversteppin years and years of west coast rap culture.

Im a west coast nikka through and through. I would say it straight to your face that I dont give a fukk about Tupac.

back to my electro

:win:

thats why Pac was tryna to unify yall. think of how huge cali is, if that shyt was unified how fukking unstoppable that shyt would be. cali so big its hard to step back and see the bigger pic

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thats why Pac was tryna to unify yall. think of how huge cali is, if that shyt was unified how fukking unstoppable that shyt would be. cali so big its hard to step back and see the bigger pic
lets not even engage this dumb nikka in a debate

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:snoop: he aint tried to unite all of cali, he just fukked with the 2 most popular places, the Bay Area & LA. He damn near ignored the Valley and deep North

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
haha yall cats were always fighting in 'nam seemed like yall had a rep across the state for that shyt

Hell yeah lol But goin back last July it's sad but not a surprise to see that shyt ain't changed in all these years...They built a couple more places, changed some roads but it still ain't nuthin to do in the 'Nam but ride the FSU or Bragg strip, bang a chick if u got one, find some budd, get drunk, and hope nobody u know got killed over the weekend :ohlawd: