Today marks the 20 years passing of the GOAT

Daps
I feel u bro, Hurricane Fran had knocked out power n shyt in NC so we was late getting the news n shyt that he had got shot, I can still tell u where I was when I found out Pac had passed. It was a Friday night, I was at my girlfriend's crib, I went out and sat on my girlfriends front steps, just put my face in my palms and shed more than a few tears. Pac had unbelievable charisma, I knew the world had lost a amazing talent and a angelic soul.

RIP Pac. Can't believe its been damn near 6 days from 20 years already

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Tupac aint even the goat, he got ran out of NY and tried to strike it rich in Cali. he a fraud ass ballerina wannabe. nikka did ballet. :dahell: how you gonna worship a nikka prancing around in a leotard and tutu

hqdefault.jpg

if you want a GOAT. then listen to Too Short. :camby:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I feel u bro, Hurricane Fran had knocked out power n shyt in NC so we was late getting the news n shyt that he had got shot, I can still tell u where I was when I found out Pac had passed. It was a Friday night, I was at my girlfriend's crib, I went out and sat on my girlfriends front steps, just put my face in my palms and shed more than a few tears. Pac had unbelievable charisma, I knew the world had lost a amazing talent and a angelic soul.

RIP Pac. Can't believe its been damn near 6 days from 20 years already

In Fayette Nam it was the only time the homies in Grove View/Campbell didn't 'cause no ruckus on the school bus...nikkas was quiet just hurtin that day and all u heard in the hood was nikkas rappin I Ain't Mad At 'Cha+Life Goes On :wow:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Tupac aint even the goat, he got ran out of NY and tried to strike it rich in Cali. he a fraud ass ballerina wannabe. nikka did ballet. :dahell: how you gonna worship a nikka prancing around in a leotard and tutu

hqdefault.jpg

:wtf: Say what ya will bro, the man left his mark on the world because his music, his heart and message meant a lot to people all over the world and btw $hort Dog and all the og's in the Bay still talk about Pac with nothin but love to this day...

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Was watching some old footage earlier

Only seen clips of this freestyle. Didn't even know Warren,Richie Rich, and Big homie Syke free styled too :wow:

Seen this of course but the way the crowd was all :whoo: while Pac just did his thing naturally was just :whew:
Gonna be looking at more stuff on him I don't really look at(Youtube recommendations and shyt :pachaha:) over the next few days as well as bump some of his music.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

hqdefault.jpg

He moved from NY when he was 13, how'd he get ran out of it? :mjlol:

Pac haters are fakkits :scust:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Ima throw a few suggestions in there

Lost Souls
Strictly 4 My nikkaz
Cradle 2 The Grave
Nothin 2 Lose
Neva Had Friend Like Me
It Ain't Easy
fukk All Y'all
Words Of Wisdom
2 Live And Die L.A.

:salute:

Love those tracks, especially Nothing to Lose

Thank you sir

Also I know for sure Ain't Hard 2 Find gotta be there. Spooky.
:merchant: