To this day, it baffles me how Muggsy Bogues at 5'3 was able to have a 15 year NBA career

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Pretty much….. you could be a starter back then on some teams and stat line be like

6.7ppg 5.2rb 3.7ast .9stl 33mpg

Gelo Ball stats WAAAAAAAAAY better than that but coli say he don’t even deserve to be on the bench in the NBA:hubie:
6’6 Gelo stats were better than this during his multiple 10 day contracts?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You referenced Isiah Thomas. Dude was shooting almost 40% from the 3 point line to drop 30 a game. How's that indicative at all of how Mugsby Bogues, a dude who could barely shoot the 3 would do in this era.
Listen , if you have autism or some kind of mental disability I really dont want to go back and forth with you, because I cant understand why you are so fixated on fukking 3 point shooting in this thread about a 90’s basketball player that was never discussed as an offensive threat :mindblown:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Listen , if you have autism or some kind of mental disability I really dont want to go back and forth with you, because I cant understand why you are so fixated on fukking 3 point shooting in this thread about a 90’s basketball player that was never discussed as an offensive threat :mindblown:

dont really see a need for personal insults breh

Im bringing up 3 pointers, because you brought up one of the best 3 point shooting seasons in history as proof that Mugsy Bogues, who couldn't shoot 3's well, could play in today's NBA

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Grew up down the street from Muggsy’s people during his playing days in Charlotte. Whenever he’d come home to Baltimore and visited we would know it’s him because he always had this slick sports car with #1 on the license plate. One time me and my friends saw his car parked in the driveway and knocked on the door. We asked was he inside and he came to the door happy as hell and gave us all autographs gave us some advice. I was about 12 and already taller than him :russ: Love Muggsy!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dont really see a need for personal insults breh

Im bringing up 3 pointers, because you brought up one of the best 3 point shooting seasons in history as proof that Mugsy Bogues, who couldn't shoot 3's well, could play in today's NBA
thats not why i brought up IT. I brought up IT as an example of a short person thriving in todays league, making your original point useless.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
One of my boys from college said he saw mugsy play ball in high school and swears on his momma that mugsy dunked during a game…
he was even shorter
:damn:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
People forget muggsy was an elite athlete. My boys in the DMV saw him dunking clinically in High School…before his growth spurt
:wow:

One of my boys from college said he saw mugsy play ball in high school and swears on his momma that mugsy dunked during a game…
he was even shorter
:damn:
Yeah thats enough :bryan: :duck:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Look at his career shooting splits from ‘96-‘97 to the end of his career

He was a very accurate midrange shooter