To this day, it baffles me how Muggsy Bogues at 5'3 was able to have a 15 year NBA career

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I always complain about being tall and short ass nikkas talking shyt when you be hooping taking about, if I was your height I would be in the NBA. I be like nikka please I’m 6’5 not 7’2:beli:

But nikkas like Muggsy Bouges and Spud Webb could really tell me some shyt like that and I would have to shut the fukk up:sadcam:
Nah you got no excuse being 6’5 you just trash

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh, Mugsy Bogues couldn't even shoot from 3. How you gonna be 5'3 and shoot under 10% from the 3 point line?
what does that have to do with anthing I just typed ?

for one, 3s as a whole werent even taken much during a game during the period he played

for two, he was never assigned as the main scorer on his team.. more of a facilitator.. nothing would change for him in this current league.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
TO ME ITS MORE AMAZING THAT SPUDD WEBB WON A DUNK CONTEST AT 5’6

AND ISAIAH THOMAS AVERAGED 30 PPG AT 5’8

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I met him in Charlotte back in the day, have his autograph stashed somewhere. Great down to earth dude.

The thing is he was just an average player he would play the game the right way and not dominate the ball. He was strong as shyt and able to last in a more physical era. He played 30+ mins a bunch of seasons in Charlotte. He wasn't really a standout at anything though except for playing within the system and controlling pace. I guess this is the reason he lasted so long.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what does that have to do with anthing I just typed ?

for one, 3s as a whole werent even taken much during a game during the period he played

for two, he was never assigned as the main scorer on his team.. more of a facilitator.. nothing would change for him in this current league.

exactly

his game would have adapted to shoot the 3

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I remember thinking I'm taller than this nikka, my spot in the NBA is all but assured :banderas:

:mjcry: