to the young 'Bruhs': Do any of u find it strange that when a blk chick likes u...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
CeCfk.jpg

:scusthov: is that you betha?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I agree with what u saying even tho u didn't have to point out black women specifically:manny:

All women tend to do this and feel that because they're intersted in you, then it's your duty to approach them :what:

Women should show some more initiative sometimes IMO :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
...that they'll just stare at you and usually say nothing at all?

Now, this is regarding chicks you see EVERYDAY, so ideally THE WORKPLACE is where I'm talking about.
Let's just say you're a handsome, energetic (but intelligently quiet) Black male in the workplace.....These :flabbynsick: 28-44 (even older) BLACK (usually :smugfavre:) WOMEN willl just stare at you, and YOU KNOW THEY WANT THE dikk :ahh:, but u dont even sweat them like that so you're just like :ehh: to the WHOLE STAREDOWN. I mean, these are women I'd smash once, privately :ehh: but not wife. How do these women have such POOR CONVERSATION GAME that they cannot even step up to the PLATE :dry: and say "Hi" at least?

As a BM, I AM NOT COMPETING FOR YOU.....I BARELY WANT YOU, but these women who clearly want the quality D do not know how to use womanly gestures, or pleasantries (like WW do :yeshrug:...like some Latinas do :manny:) to GET A MAN THEY WANT?

:what:

All I'm saying is....if you have a kid and/or you are AGING, it's time to DISPLAY A TALANT. COOK ME A DISH, BRING IT IN (more than ONCE, Keisha), SAY HI and maybe you'd pick up ONE WIN. The L's have GOT TO START TO HURT at some time??
No? :dwill:
Women are women and you're the man. You're supposed to approach the woman and court her or obtain her by another method. Her staring is a green light to inform you that she will be receptive to your advances. If you dont take advantage she will assume you dont like her and move on and in rare cases take on a more direct approach. These are the rules. Stop being shy and approach that, if you want it, if you're, man enough to take it. :youngsabo:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I find most women not just blk to be this way,most will stare very few i have dealt with will initiate anything....you have to as a man see those signs and make your move immediately and decisively...

This, just say somethin to em. Its easy because nobody wants to be out of the "social norm" nowadays and prefer to stay to themselves, people rarely look up from their damn phones :usure:

Just smile and speak, make some small humor about any particular situation and see where it goes. The simple fact that you had the balls to be social will take you further, nobody likes the guy goin around lookin like -----> :beli: all day. Got me a free pack of swishers doing this :obama: