to the young 'Bruhs': Do any of u find it strange that when a blk chick likes u...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Another "Bash Black Women" thread, how original.

And you must not have that much interraction with women if you're surprised that women want YOU to act like a MAN and make the first move.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...that they'll just stare at you and usually say nothing at all?

Now, this is regarding chicks you see EVERYDAY, so ideally THE WORKPLACE is where I'm talking about.
Let's just say you're a handsome, energetic (but intelligently quiet) Black male in the workplace.....These :flabbynsick: 28-44 (even older) BLACK (usually :smugfavre:) WOMEN willl just stare at you, and YOU KNOW THEY WANT THE dikk :ahh:, but u dont even sweat them like that so you're just like :ehh: to the WHOLE STAREDOWN. I mean, these are women I'd smash once, privately :ehh: but not wife. How do these women have such POOR CONVERSATION GAME that they cannot even step up to the PLATE :dry: and say "Hi" at least?

As a BM, I AM NOT COMPETING FOR YOU.....I BARELY WANT YOU, but these women who clearly want the quality D do not know how to use womanly gestures, or pleasantries (like WW do :yeshrug:...like some Latinas do :manny:) to GET A MAN THEY WANT?

:what:

All I'm saying is....if you have a kid and/or you are AGING, it's time to DISPLAY A TALANT. COOK ME A DISH, BRING IT IN (more than ONCE, Keisha), SAY HI and maybe you'd pick up ONE WIN. The L's have GOT TO START TO HURT at some time??
No? :dwill:

You are by far the worst poster on this board. You are also a certified socially inept weirdo.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now, this is regarding chicks you see EVERYDAY, so ideally THE WORKPLACE is where I'm talking about.
Let's just say you're a handsome, energetic (but intelligently quiet) Black male in the workplace.....These :flabbynsick: 28-44 (even older) BLACK (usually :smugfavre:) WOMEN willl just stare at you, and YOU KNOW THEY WANT THE dikk :ahh:, but u dont even sweat them like that so you're just like :ehh: to the WHOLE STAREDOWN. I mean, these are women I'd smash once, privately :ehh: but not wife. How do these women have such POOR CONVERSATION GAME that they cannot even step up to the PLATE :dry: and say "Hi" at least?
You're the negative spin doctor of black women:mindblown:

But black women :beli: treatmen for the most part, as far as carnal relations goes.:flabbynsick:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thread starter is prolly just imagining the whole thing though. black women dont really want nyggas who they work with because she knows your pay check is looking like her pay check! after a bytch turns about 25 and the shyt gets real and life and those bills start kickin her azz, dont shyt move but the money, because everything costs money dawg.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:yeshrug: w/e niccas. I'm not saying I have a popular opinion but the internet's been good to me letting me know that there are other Black men who feel me 100% and I ain the only one peeping game. :ahh:

:rolleyes: @ cats simplifying the argument talhmbout, "...b-b-b-but women want you initiate the convo." :what:

That's not what the fukk I'm saying. :smh:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I bet of a lot of cats with negative responses are :flabbynsick: and under 6’0 in height too! :russ:

:umad: That’s probably why u don’t have women starring at you!
:ohhh:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

As a BM, I AM NOT COMPETING FOR YOU.....I BARELY WANT YOU, but these women who clearly want the quality D do not know how to use womanly gestures, or pleasantries (like WW do :yeshrug:...like some Latinas do :manny:) to GET A MAN THEY WANT?

:what:

All I'm saying is....if you have a kid and/or you are AGING, it's time to DISPLAY A TALANT. COOK ME A DISH, BRING IT IN (more than ONCE, Keisha), SAY HI and maybe you'd pick up ONE WIN. The L's have GOT TO START TO HURT at some time??
No? :dwill:

Haha :ufdup:

Black females are the most aggressive out of all the other females I've encountered.

They'll come talk to you if they're really bout it bout it breh.