to the young 'Bruhs': Do any of u find it strange that when a blk chick likes u...

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
Perhaps if every post you made wasn't about black women in some way then maybe you would be taken more seriously. First things first you are a cornball fakkit. Now that's out of the way...you don't like "sistas" or whatever bullshyt phrase you use...so just don't worry about whether they stare or not. You are the worst poster ever.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
the thread starter is prolly just imagining the whole thing though. black women dont really want nyggas who they work with because she knows your pay check is looking like her pay check! after a bytch turns about 25 and the shyt gets real and life and those bills start kickin her azz, dont shyt move but the money, because everything costs money dawg.

This comment is stupid as shyt :what:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
some cute nerdy low self esteem chick used to do that to me in my 1st semester of college.
gave that bytch the log like 3 times then she got hella clingly soon as the semester was over blocked her number :snoop: felt bad but had to do it lol texted me like 50 times a day

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Saw the OP's Migente page...I'm not even exaggerating OP literally looks like a cross between :shaq: and :flabbynsick:

:childplease:

what kind of men do u :drool: over?
:childplease: @ a 2001 migente page.

Look nothing like that today. :ahh: Why don't you stop trying to judge one male's teenage pictures and post something related to what I said?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So yall aren't gonna post the pic here? :wtf:

Google that shyt breh.

"Member since December 2010" :mjpls:
popcorn_2.gif

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
what kind of men do u :drool: over?
:childplease: @ a 2001 migente page.

Look nothing like that today. :ahh: Why don't you stop trying to judge one male's teenage pictures and post something related to what I said.

Member since December 2010 nikka :stopitslime:

Oh you Cuban too? :stopitslime:

and I'm a female so you can spare me the homosexual references. Anyway, you look like the retarded uncle that they keep in the back room because he keeps molesting the young boys in the family. :shaq:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP on some :whew: shyt right now, glad most people are preoccupied with the shooting near the empire state building so not everybody that would normally see this sonning have yet. nikka is the prototypical lame turned c00n nikka

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
OP on some :whew: shyt right now, glad most people are preoccupied with the shooting near the empire state building so not everybody that would normally see this sonning have yet. nikka is the prototypical lame turned c00n nikka

nikka deleted the page :lolbron:

Still comes up when you google image search and scroll down. :lolbron: :mjpls: