to the young 'Bruhs': Do any of u find it strange that when a blk chick likes u...

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
...that they'll just stare at you and usually say nothing at all?

Now, this is regarding chicks you see EVERYDAY, so ideally THE WORKPLACE is where I'm talking about.
Let's just say you're a handsome, energetic (but intelligently quiet) Black male in the workplace.....These :flabbynsick: 28-44 (even older) BLACK (usually :smugfavre:) WOMEN willl just stare at you, and YOU KNOW THEY WANT THE dikk :ahh:, but u dont even sweat them like that so you're just like :ehh: to the WHOLE STAREDOWN. I mean, these are women I'd smash once, privately :ehh: but not wife. How do these women have such POOR CONVERSATION GAME that they cannot even step up to the PLATE :dry: and say "Hi" at least?

As a BM, I AM NOT COMPETING FOR YOU.....I BARELY WANT YOU, but these women who clearly want the quality D do not know how to use womanly gestures, or pleasantries (like WW do :yeshrug:...like some Latinas do :manny:) to GET A MAN THEY WANT?

:what:

All I'm saying is....if you have a kid and/or you are AGING, it's time to DISPLAY A TALANT. COOK ME A DISH, BRING IT IN (more than ONCE, Keisha), SAY HI and maybe you'd pick up ONE WIN. The L's have GOT TO START TO HURT at some time??
No? :dwill:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Spelling isn't your "talent"

If you know they want the dikk then go give it to them. Its not about sweating them either, its about getting your balls fondled. Where I'm from you have to approach the girl 90%+ of the time even if they staring at you and drooling with signs on their shirts that say "damn that nikka fine" with an arrow pointing at me. At that point you can pretty much go up to them say whatever you want to them and get some ass.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're giving you the come hither look. It's not limited to one race of women. Most men that find the women attractive as well respond quite nicely to it. I thought you all liked the chase, now you want to get picked up?

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
WTF is wrong with you nikka? :what:

Literally every thread by the OP got some strong otherworldly c00nery in it. Nikkaz could be talking about taking dumps at the office and he'd somehow relate it to black women :gag: and white and spanish bytches :cac: :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Op need to stop trying to disguise his disdain for black women throuvh bullshyt thread like this and come out with it. At least essau lets u know he hates cacs. Breh tgeyvaint talking to ya bc they don t want cornball ass. It's time to get over those rejection keosha gave u as a kid and move on breh. It ain't healthy.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:russ: @ the responses and being called a devil.....I'm good with where I'm at. :ahh:

Yall sambos need to wake up and use ur 3rd eye. PEEP GAME. No one hates "BW".....

TO BE HONEST, I dont consider a woman of African descent, with blue contacts, weaves, and excess weight to be REPRESENTATIVE of what Black woman is. Those are IMPOSTERS in my eyes. :whoo:

:pacspit: @ emotional responses, and cats saying "Da OP always on dat...." fukk YALL FAGG:wrist:TS

:win: