To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Come back home, breh. :lolbron:

We'd have to give them picks back.

196175.gif

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

If the price is right, I've got no issue with it. Defensively, DJM plus Victor have enough length :dame::dame::dame: to cover everyone defensively. If it's a pure salary dump for the Hawks, Doug + Graham works. Send Sochan to ATL as well. Gotta get Patty back as a player coach too.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
D
If the price is right, I've got no issue with it. Defensively, DJM plus Victor have enough length :dame::dame::dame: to cover everyone defensively. If it's a pure salary dump for the Hawks, Doug + Graham works. Send Sochan to ATL as well. Gotta get Patty back as a player coach too.
Don’t give me hope, breh.

:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Giving up Sochan would be too much if that's the case we might as well shoot for Trae instead

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I got my mind set on drafting Nikola Topic and pairing him with Vic for the next decade. Dejounte coming will mess those plans up.
Just tell me dude know how to shoot, please. Don't need a taller Tre Jones out there and our shot doctor ain't coming back to save someone else's broke jumper (I'd be much higher on Sochan if Chip was still here).

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Just tell me dude know how to shoot, please. Don't need a taller Tre Jones out there and our shot doctor ain't coming back to save someone else's broke jumper (I'd be much higher on Sochan if Chip was still here).
Not a shooter but better than Tre at everything. Skilled passer and finishes at the basket like TP.