To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Yeah I'm a fan of Tre.......I do wish he was his brother though :heh:
Lol Sure, but Tre is an ideal backup PG. A second-unit leader with a great finish at the rim.

I’ve mentioned in the past, but wife is from Durham so I’ve watched a lot of Duke ball for the last 7-8 years, and both are hoopers. Tre is perfectly serviceable. And it still felt good to see him out there with the starters, even if just as a…placeholder of sorts.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
In regards to Sochan, I think he'll be fine. He is only 20 years old and has had a lot thrown at him in a year and a half. Once he gets settled into a role and continues developing he will be a key piece to the team.

Looking back at the draft he was the BPA. The guys after him are either bench players or in the Gleague somewhere. He was a project from the start but he's obviously willing to adapt to whatever role they ask of him. Hopefully the PG experiment doesnt come back, tho.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In regards to Sochan, I think he'll be fine. He is only 20 years old and has had a lot thrown at him in a year and a half. Once he gets settled into a role and continues developing he will be a key piece to the team.

Looking back at the draft he was the BPA. The guys after him are either bench players or in the Gleague somewhere. He was a project from the start but he's obviously willing to adapt to whatever role they ask of him. Hopefully the PG experiment doesnt come back, tho.
I think you make a good point.

Maybe we are getting carried away because some players come into the league and are immediately all-star caliber. Not every player is going to be Luka Doncic in their first year or two.

Historically it's taken players 3-4 years to really acclimate to the league.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
YWZBwH2m0B9JgAdULfE6in25RQmM99N6vFRXAXY_hZM.jpg