To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
We just need a veteran point guard. They should package Keldon to get an upgrade at point and move Jeremy to the 3 again
Thing is what does Keldon even net us? I'm not sure he's viewed as having enough value to snag someone at Tre Jones' level. The Olympic spot ain't fooling anybody. And he's averaging about $18mil per year over the next 4 years. He's a sentimental locker room guy who is good at multiple things, but not great at anything. Honestly, a guy like Derrick White would be perfect on this team, but that ain't happening.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Thing is what does Keldon even net us? I'm not sure he's viewed as having enough value to snag someone at Tre Jones' level. The Olympic spot ain't fooling anybody. And he's averaging about $18mil per year over the next 4 years. He's a sentimental locker room guy who is good at multiple things, but not great at anything. Honestly, a guy like Derrick White would be perfect on this team, but that ain't happening.
I mean im sure it's a lot of teams in the league that Keldon would be an upgrade on or help out. It's not like he's a bum :pachaha:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
spurs need a PG like you read about. they don't really run an offense and they're liable to blow leads at any given moment.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Networks lookin at the rest of the National games for SA like…

:beli:

Edit: yoooo did they just switch up programming? Have we reached this level of trash, brehs???