To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Need to put Keldon head on this gif
carlton-fresh-prince.gif

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Keldon's the one I'm worried about. All the talk about bringing in a piece to help Wemby centers on him being traded. Vassell couldn't care less now that he got his money. Keldon's in (fan/media) trade talks and just watched a teammate who was hurt most of the year secure a mega-bag while he signed a contract a little over half that.

Small sample size, but one reg season game in has this post lookin prophetic as fukk lol.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Small sample size, but one reg season game in has this post lookin prophetic as fukk lol.
I mean he is easily the old man out. You can find lots of players in the league who can make open 3's and attack the rim with no real plan. His defense is atrocious as well. I thought moving him to the 3 would help him defensively but it hasn't. I'd honestly trade him while his value is still high. Doug to. With everybody on this team except Bassey willing to shoot 3's there is no reason for Doug to be on this team anymore.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh.
In this final 90 seconds of the 1st quarter I’ve seen Wemby being defended by Van Vleet and some other little guy.

The Van Vleet one, Wemby needed to recognize and call for the ball immediately. That was on him.

But the other one Tre Jones didn’t see it and wound up driving to the basket for a layup. He made it. But still…

They need to feed Victor. He’s got a size advantage all damn day.

:snoop:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like every time I see Malaki Branham on the court he looks like far and away like the most athletic guy on the floor.

I don’t think he’s ever going to be a 35 mins a night player. But this guy can seemingly beat anyone to the basket. If he could become a Jordan Clarkson type player off the bench, he could be really valuable. He needs to be consistent though.