To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

See this the kinda bullshyt I was worried about tho. Breh out here already layin the ground work…

:russ: :stopitslime:

Nah we've been on some bullshyt "We're just happy to be here" type vibe for too long. CP3 might have actually slapped Pop upside the head for yelling about the fans booing Kawhi.

Look on the bright side. Sochan's troll levels should double after a season with CP.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I think the starting 5 next year should be

CP3
Devin
Castle
Jeremy
Victor
If the idea is Castle learns the PG position, it's going to be off the bench. He'll need to establish his jumper against NBA talent as well (esp if Sochan is to remain a starter). He should immediately jump Tre for backup PG duties though. I see the 2nd string as

PG: Castle
SG: Keldon
SF: Champagnie
PF: Collins
C: Mamu or Bassey (my guess is they bring at least one back under an exception)

That bench give you better (perimeter) defense than we saw last year off the bench. It also gives Castle some drive and kick opportunities.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
If the idea is Castle learns the PG position, it's going to be off the bench. He'll need to establish his jumper against NBA talent as well (esp if Sochan is to remain a starter). He should immediately jump Tre for backup PG duties though. I see the 2nd string as

PG: Castle
SG: Keldon
SF: Champagnie
PF: Collins
C: Mamu or Bassey (my guess is they bring at least one back under an exception)

That bench give you better (perimeter) defense than we saw last year off the bench. It also gives Castle some drive and kick opportunities.
True good points. I just think Castle needs to be on the floor a lot this year

I still think Keldon might be moved before the season