To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Even his national team squad be having issues with consistently getting him the ball

Their game against Serbia was really frustrating to watch.

If I was a coach it'd be a rule that it's mandatory that he touches the ball every possession
I think as he gets stronger and can successfully maintain his position in the paint, his teammates will get more confident with throwing him entry passes. Shouldn't be a problem with a future HOF at pg tho.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Shyt is just wild that FRA can’t take advantage of ALL the mismatches against Japan.

Also who’s that white boy playin for JAP? :what:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Can’t decide if I’m disappointed or actually okay with Wemby playing less ball during the offseason.

:jbhmm: :yeshrug:

Edit:

:lupe:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t decide if I’m disappointed or actually okay with Wemby playing less ball during the offseason.

I'd prefer he played less.
The NBA season is a grind. And his minutes will go up this season.

The hope is that August and September are for rest and some strength training before ramping up conditioning in October.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW

Edit:

:lupe:
:unimpressed:

Oh okay so ain’t shyt ending early. Lmao.

Can’t lie, tho. So happy for the youngin. Breh had tears in his eyes celebrating out there with this NT.

• Dap
Reactions: VBM