To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

I saw a video on castle saying his shooting woes were overblown because he was injured early in the season so he was playing through that and UCONN didn't rely on him to shoot in their offense. I really didn't watch him like that until the final 4 but he was knocking his 3s down in the championship game and his form isn't broke. He should get a lot of looks with Wemby this year so hopefully more attempts + shooting coach will do him some good.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
I don't mind Harrison Barnes.

I'm sure I can tolerate him next year
My wife is from Durham so I’m a’ “diehard Duke fan” (contractually). Barnes in particular is one of her most hated Carolina guys.

Hoping he does well, but I gotta keep my excitement about it lowkey as hell lol.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Timvp breaks down what we've gotten from trading thr #8 pick, so far. Not bad.

"Add the trades together and the Spurs basically traded the No. 8 pick and a second round pick for Harrison Barnes, a 2031 unprotected first round pick from the Minnesota Timberwolves, a 2030 top 1 protected first round pick swap from the Timberwolves and a 2031 unprotected first round pick swap from the Kings."