To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling yall:

Young/Murray
Vassell
Kawhi
Bron
Wemby
So you're hoping for Kawhi and Lebron to carry them to a championship. Then they retire.

Then the team is trash just as you're trying to lock down Wemby to a long term deal?

Nah.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless France gets a NBA team I'm not worried

I'm trying to see Bron and Wemby :wow:
I will admit that Lebron would be the ideal mentor for Wemby. On and off the court.

Only Lebron has the experience of being that big of an NBA prospect at such a young age. And he maneuvered through it successfully, with personal statistical success, championships, business success and avoiding most of the dangers that others fall to (drugs, parties, women...)

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will admit that Lebron would be the ideal mentor for Wemby. On and off the court.

Only Lebron has the experience of being that big of an NBA prospect at such a young age. And he maneuvered through it successfully, with personal statistical success, championships, business success and avoiding most of the dangers that others fall to (drugs, parties, women...)
:camby:
We're not trying to learn from Bron, we're trying to make people forget he and his legacy ever even existed, ya heard? Timmy D and Tony P (no diddy) will do just fine as mentors, thank you very much. Let's get these quadruple doubles.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Best PG finisher ever
Yup, and Spurs would have won Back to Back in 13&14 if he didnt pull his hammy early in the 13 finals. Was having an MVP caliber regular season and had Bron on skates trying to guard him before he injured his hammy in that 13 finals.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Yup, and Spurs would have won Back to Back in 13&14 if he didnt pull his hammy early in the 13 finals. Was having an MVP caliber regular season and had Bron on skates trying to guard him before he injured his hammy in that 13 finals.
That stretch Tony had from 2011-2014 you couldn't tell me he wasn't a top 3 PG in the league