To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Maaaaan the explosion from the crowd after the Graham bucket. Game 81 of a miserable ass 20-win season, second worst in Spurs history, and the crowd’s out here soundin like the old Hemisfair days.

AT&T had gotten spoiled over the years. Maybe a string of shyt seasons is exactly what this city needed to recapture that old feeling.

:wow:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you guys know of any reporters or websites that do really great offseason or draft analysis, drop them in the thread.
I'm very curious what people think the Spurs might do this summer.

So many ideas get thrown around in forums and reddit that often it's all one jumbled mess and you end up overloaded by theories and conclude that anything can happen -- which is true -- but it's a waste of time.

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the rumor that I read is that the Spurs don't plan on making any major trades this offseason; they will focus on the draft.
That is a disappointing rumor for Spurs fans who want to see Trae Young in San Antonio.

I have also seen that the Spurs intend to find a backup Center for Wemby. I think fans and the Spurs front office are ready to move on from Zach Collins, even though he's signed for 2 more seasons. Correct me if I'm wrong about this.