To keep things simple: Xbox doesn't have any upcoming "exclusives" period

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DCHcfMbVwAQ3sjo.jpg

:picard:

What did sony have 2013 or 2014? Some how the managed to take the lead based on exclsive games from the jump:jbhmm:

Or was it because of hardware:jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No the point still stands that

PC games never made it so that a console game wasn't an console exclusive and the ONLY time i hear this is when sony stans push the narrative.

Hell even lately, with sf5, nier, tales games and lots of other games that are on PC I still hear people call them exclusives, but as soon as you meantion gears or halo...."Well I have a PC"

Just like you can now, you could then, get console games on PC, it didn't make console exclusive games then non exclusive and it doesn't now.
You can't be serious, you're selectively hearing what you want to hear. Everytime someone pointed out those games not making it to Xbox, in typical fashion Xbots would go "Oh but it's not exclusive though."

The same shyt is said on the other side. Stop trying to act like Xbox fans were innocent in this respect. Y'all say the same shyt.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You can't be serious, you're selectively hearing what you want to hear. Everytime someone pointed out those games not making it to Xbox, in typical fashion Xbots would go "Oh but it's not exclusive though."

The same shyt is said on the other side. Stop trying to act like Xbox fans were innocent in this respect. Y'all say the same shyt.
No, I don't agree with this.

Once I heard that SFV was PS4 exclusively, I knew that meant it wasn't going to be for X1 and I was tight because of it.

The fact that it's on the PC didn't factor into the equation for me at all.

The PC is a different beast than consoles. This debate has always been about console v. console, breh.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah, people should have seen this coming after listening to Phil over the past couple of years.

Xbox itself isn't that big a deal to Microsoft's business as a whole so instead of restricting games to console hardware they will release games on Windows as well for the extra revenue.

Doesn't matter if you buy the console, as long as you buy the game that's all that matters.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yeah, people should have seen this coming after listening to Phil over the past couple of years.

Xbox itself isn't that big a deal to Microsoft's business as a whole so instead of restricting games to console hardware they will release games on Windows as well for the extra revenue.

Doesn't matter if you buy the console, as long as you buy the game that's all that matters.
Can I ask why is that a problem?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Are you just talking bout on here? Because even then I can't think of one tales or Nier player that was like "they aren't exclusive" I'll just get it on PC. I'm not saying either side is innocent but sony stans are obnoxious with it.

The 1st thing people say about any 1st party microsoft game is "I'll just get it on PC" which is fine, because thats what they are going for. Its not like they don't want you to buy it on PC they are pushing for both.

How many threads have you seen talking about PS4 doesn't have any exclusives since 2013 until about 2015 when it really didn't have many exclusive games or it doesn't do this or that? Or Nintendo doesn't have any games?

Now add those up and compare that to how many threads you see here about what the xbox doesn't have or can't do.

For 2013-2015 it wasn't powerful enough

From end of 2015-now it doesn't have games

These are things you don't hear from people that actually own the system but people that don't.

Blows my mind.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy that people think that getting a FREE triple A game if you buy it on a platform somehow makes owning a system irreverent. As if you only play gaming systems for there exclusives and exclusives only.

Like if sony said hey you get all or 1st party games for free on PC if you buy it on the system or visa versa would people all of a sudden be like. :hhh: That sucks, I don't need a playstation anymore I can just play it on PC:mjlol: As if pc is the default system of choice for console gamers.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
About the PC thing, pretty much no PC gamers like using Windows 10 store. So, it's not that big a deal.
Cuphead being on Steam is a big, big deal

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Y'all have to remember that Microsoft doesn't want Xbox division. Phil has to make profit and the only way is to release titles on PC as well. You don't make money on hardware.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy that people think that getting a FREE triple A game if you buy it on a platform somehow makes owning a system irreverent. As if you only play gaming systems for there exclusives and exclusives only.

Like if sony said hey you get all or 1st party games for free on PC if you buy it on the system or visa versa would people all of a sudden be like. :hhh: That sucks, I don't need a playstation anymore I can just play it on PC:mjlol: As if pc is the default system of choice for console gamers.
You don't need an $500 Xbox to play Anthem either. The point is they showed nothing to make someone run out and buy a Xbox X.

A Ps4 Pro is $100 cheaper. Hell, one can buy a ps4 AND an Xbox 1 S for the same price and still not need a Xbox 1 X. Adding the PC into the mix with how easy it is these days makes this even worse for Microsoft.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Not a problem for me at all. Need to ask other people.

I assume for some people who been Xbox fans for a long time, they are now asking themselves why buy an Xbox if everything will be on PC.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you want good graphics and better performance you do. Why did you buy your GTX1070?
If I had an Xbox One already I'd rather build a PC and get a ps4. that's the whole point. What don't y'all get about this? I can't play Uncharted or Horizon on a PC. I can Halo or Forza though.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If I had an Xbox One already I'd rather build a PC and get a ps4. that's the whole point. What don't y'all get about this?

But some people are not like you... What don't you get. PC gaming is growing but it is not prevalent as console gaming and add to the fact that most fukks can't even install a processor you think people will forgo an Xbox X... Hell no.