To keep things simple: Xbox doesn't have any upcoming "exclusives" period

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is by design though. It's a company policy at this point.

I'm saying, didn't they say awhile back that all the games would also be on PC?

there's literally not a single game that's been announced since the past year or so when they announced the play anywhere thing.

Hence why I said people that were thinking the Scorpio would've brought about changes were deluding themselves.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being able to get something on pc has never not made it a console exclusive until recently.

There were plenty of console exclusive games that came put on pc back in the day and no one was like "you can get ff7 on the pc and it's not 4 disk"

It still was a console exclusive meaning it was only on one console...but the narrative has been changed by stans and now pcs are console gaming systems to instead of a gaming pc.
Compare PC gaming in 1998 to 2017 PC gaming brehs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who said they had thought that? Phil has said going forward all 1st party titles will be on Windows 10 and Xbox.
There were several people on the Coli that kept thinking the Scorpio would "get it's own exclusives" or it'd be announced as a entirely new gen.
--------------

30 minutes until this forum is called horrible and pathetic and by us clocks will be placed because understanding we don't have.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There were several people on the Coli that kept thinking the Scorpio would "get it's own exclusives" or it'd be announced as a entirely new gen.
--------------

30 minutes until this forum is called horrible and pathetic and by us clocks will be placed because understanding we don't have.
Those people, like you, only play PlayStation games occasionally while acting like they have a gaming pc.

These Xbox exclusive titles still require an Xbox live sign in. There are receipts to be had, and 99% of you will fail to produce these PC receipts. The online communities for these games are NOTHING like it is on consoles. You sir talked about how Titanfall1sucked and suffered from that exact problem on PC (you heard that, repeated it, but you said it)
Well it didn't suck on xb1,,Titanfall2 goes multiplat and people saying it's the best shooter around.

Let's just stop bullshyttin ourselves here. Xbox for 42 more games, 22 exclusive, you making excuses. Tell me, why does Metro exodus make Horizon look like just regular ass rizon :yeshrug:

When you see the games in person, you'll understand :win:
Do you have an exclusive girlfriend now ? Or is your bum of a neighbor still knocking her down while you're upstairs texting her asking what's taking so long ?

:umad:
OMG /Thread, call the paramedics :damn:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
:russ:MS is trash at this point. Been in a drought living off sequels for years now and still don't have anything prepared for there new console.:picard:
They have games waiting in the clouds :mjlol: the days just been really sunny

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Those people, like you, only play PlayStation games occasionally while acting like they have a gaming pc.

These Xbox exclusive titles still require an Xbox live sign in. There are receipts to be had, and 99% of you will fail to produce these PC receipts. The online communities for these games are NOTHING like it is on consoles. You sir talked about how Titanfall1sucked and suffered from that exact problem on PC (you heard that, repeated it, but you said it)
Well it didn't suck on xb1,,Titanfall2 goes multiplat and people saying it's the best shooter around.

Let's just stop bullshyttin ourselves here. Xbox for 42 more games, 22 exclusive, you making excuses. Tell me, why does Metro exodus make Horizon look like just regular ass rizon :yeshrug:

Smoking that Crackdown really make u see and hear stuff that's not really there lol

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps

Your full of shyt, you gotta be the dumbest clown around, people don't need no reciepts or substriction to play Xbox Games on Pc, Windows 10 is the most pirated and cracked shyt in the world. All they need is a torrent and a exe crack and they playing all that Xbox exclusive shyt on Pc free and no charge. Your out of touch with the times and things going on

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
--------------

those people are idiots since Phil stated multiple times that Scorpio wouldn't have it's own exclusives since they didn't wanna alienate OG Xb1/s owners. Who are the clowns who still thought this? Point em out. They need to be ....

tenor.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
In this competition for console gamers, I still don't see why it's significant that the X1 games will be on PC.

The issue used to be that Msft was unfocused and games were not a priority. Now it seems that the issue is Msft isn't mean enough to keep their PC ecosystem from having the same original titles.

What's interesting is considering Msft's current position, it seems the idea of "exclusive" will NEVER be satisfactory to the critics.

I'm wondering if, from now on, any and every great looking IP from Msft will always be met with "yawn, it's also on PC" and those same critics won't actually even play it or have the PC to play it anyway.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Compare PC gaming in 1998 to 2017 PC gaming brehs.
No the point still stands that

PC games never made it so that a console game wasn't an console exclusive and the ONLY time i hear this is when sony stans push the narrative.

Hell even lately, with sf5, nier, tales games and lots of other games that are on PC I still hear people call them exclusives, but as soon as you meantion gears or halo...."Well I have a PC"

Just like you can now, you could then, get console games on PC, it didn't make console exclusive games then non exclusive and it doesn't now.