To help combat overheating Sony will have game specific updates

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I'm going on what we've been told by everyone but Sony and their fanboys. 9 TF, heat issues, power issues, weird variable clock system that makes it harder for devs, for seemingly no good reason, but squeezing out an extra TF. I could be wrong, but it's whatever. If you Sony nikkas like it, go for it.
Who are these people? Who is saying there are heat issues, power issues, weird variable clocks that makes it harder for no reason just to squeeze out extra TF?

Again, you're looking for the worst news that's unsubstantiated to believe as opposed to things that can be explained and makes sense. Notice how you're ignoring what Digital Foundry said.

Now they are Sony fanboys. Red gaming tech is a Sony fanboy, devs who've I posted many times(third party devs) have stated great news about it but you ignore all that. Instead an unfounded post from some Youtube commenter or known Twitter fanboys is what you're choosing to listen to. I see what this is, just fanboy overriding logical conclusions.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Name me these specific devs, insiders, journalists who have been credible in the past. :unimpressed:

My nikka Dusk Golem is sure to prop up :mjlol:
Hell no :russ: Ask Court, he keeps the files on all that shyt. I'm not researching that shyt for Coli threads. I'm not you nikkas :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell no :russ: Ask Court, he keeps the files on all that shyt. I'm not researching that shyt for Coli threads. I'm not you nikkas :mjlol:
So you don't have the fax :mjlol:

Breh, the shyt comes out in a few weeks. We'll know about heat/power issues, "weird clocks" resulting in problems in almost every game that's comparable. Remember, don't take one specific game that may not run as well as proof of variable clocks.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, I'm going on what we've been told by everyone but Sony and their fanboys. 9 TF, heat issues, power issues, weird variable clock system that makes it harder for devs, for seemingly no good reason, but squeezing out an extra TF. I could be wrong, but it's whatever. If you Sony nikkas like it, go for it.
The windows central guys, Tom Warren and the guy who's making that echo the dolphin rip-off. That's not a group of credible people.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So you don't have the fax :mjlol:

Breh, the shyt comes out in a few weeks. We'll know about heat/power issues, "weird clocks" resulting in problems in almost every game that's comparable. Remember, don't take one specific game that may not run as well as proof of variable clocks.
No, I refuse to go back and look for that shyt. You probably know better than I do, but want to use it for your argument. Forgot, these off brand profiles they're doing for games, too. It all sounds like issues, but again. I could be wrong.

And tell your Sony Stan intern to get off my dikk. I don't talk to workers:hhh:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this is a nonstory and they shouldnt even have put it out
its literally the same as before when the hardware protects itself after a certain temperature, but instead they will gather data from multiple people
and apply that type of cooling to pre-render a curve for the fans in whatever game a new player is playing

like say you play fallout 76 and make 50 weapon racks... they will have that data of the payload on the console
and be able to render fan speed for future idiots that make 50 weapon racks, and the fans will be ready and already cooling
bad example but you get the idea

none of this shyt matters if cooling works anyways :yeshrug:

but its cool nonetheless to use public data to control "upcoming payloads" on the system from game to game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I refuse to go back and look for that shyt. You probably know better than I do, but want to use it for your argument. Forgot, these off brand profiles they're doing for games, too. It all sounds like issues, but again. I could be wrong.

And tell your Sony Stan intern to get off my dikk. I don't talk to workers:hhh:
:mjlol: Man just relax. Less than 22 days. You'll get your confirmation of all these issues people(VERY CREDIBLE) has said all these months. Sony lies, devs(sony ones), stans etc all lie. Except MSFT they are angels.