Who Wins This First Round Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I think this series will be like last year's Celtics/Wiz series....home court protected by both teams and Celtics in 7

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I'm hating on Rozier. I don't wanna see him shine. I have an incentive to see him fail.

Just stay in your lane and keep it moving nikka
Look at how sassy you are:russ: If you’re not hating on rozier then what’s the point of your comment? Are we supposed to form some kind of negative judgement of rozier in comparison to his potential because he hasn’t played as well in the last game and a half as he did his first 2 playoff games?

You’re up here being passive aggressive and petty, then hiding your hands. You’re in the bytch lane.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
this is a fun series from get go. If celtics had kyrie and hayward yeah this shyt wouldnt last long, but this shyt right here looks easily the 7 game series

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Tyler Zeller will never be the player Cody Zeller is.
:heh:

or is it Cody Zeller will never be the player Tyler Zeller is???
:colehuh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at how sassy you are:russ: If you’re not hating on rozier then what’s the point of your comment? Are we supposed to form some kind of negative judgement of rozier in comparison to his potential because he hasn’t played as well in the last game and a half as he did his first 2 playoff games?

You’re up here being passive aggressive and petty, then hiding your hands. You’re in the bytch lane.

Maybe the "they" I was referring to, were the idiot LeBron stans that were shamelessly using Rozier to push their anti-Kyrie agenda :ohhh: . Maybe that was the case instead of your assumption that I was hating on whatever potential you think Rozier has. (Which is hilarious because if you had any idea what you were talking about you would know that I hyped him up long before these two playoff games. Ya know, since I'm a Celtic fan that has watched basically every game he's played in his NBA career thus far) :ohhh:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Tyler Zeller will never be the player Cody Zeller is.
:heh:

or is it Cody Zeller will never be the player Tyler Zeller is???
:colehuh:

I swear the zeller and plumlee families are somehow related

if both trios played exhibition match against each other......welll then no one would give a shyt about that match :scust: :mjlol:

two biggest bum ass basketball families :dead:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Maybe the "they" I was referring to, were the idiot LeBron stans that were shamelessly using Rozier to push their anti-Kyrie agenda :ohhh: . Maybe that was the case instead of your assumption that I was hating on whatever potential you think Rozier has. (Which is hilarious because if you had any idea what you were talking about you would know that I hyped him up long before these two playoff games. Ya know, since I'm a Celtic fan that has watched basically every game he's played in his NBA career thus far) :ohhh:
Well maybe you should learn to be more direct and straight up instead of bytchmade and passive aggressive. Had you called out the people you were responding to specifically instead of speaking indirectly on a public board there wouldn’t have been any confusion. You also need to get off the stan shyt. Being overly eager to get at “Lebron stans” means you’re probably just a Lebron hater.

I responded to you because I pondered the question of trading kyrie and giving rozier the keys months ago. This was near the beginning of the season when kyrie was cooking, but it wasn’t to shyt on him. I just know the game.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well maybe you should learn to be more direct and straight up instead of bytchmade and passive aggressive. Had you called out the people you were responding to specifically instead of speaking indirectly on a public board there wouldn’t have been any confusion. You also need to get off the stan shyt. Being overly eager to get at “Lebron stans” means you’re probably just a Lebron hater.

I responded to you because I pondered the question of trading kyrie and giving rozier the keys months ago. This was near the beginning of the season when kyrie was cooking, but it wasn’t to shyt on him. I just know the game.

Actually right now, the only person confused, quoting me in their feelings and making assumptions about who or what I was talking about is you :yeshrug:

And I don't give a fukk about your feelings