Who Wins This First Round Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Must have had plans after the game. Running a lineup with two slow oaf centers against a young athletic team sounds like a good recipe for a quick loss :ehh:

Just a strange thing to do, especially since the Bucks were going small with Thon/Jabari frontcourt.

Also, why does it seem like Horford could average 25ppg if he really wanted, everytime he decides to score he does.

Daps
Reppin
California
:mjlol:This game is nothing like how the Bucks usually play. They've been utterly mediocre all season. Have you missed this season or something? They're going to regress to the mean from three and the field at some point, and the C's will capitalize. The fact that we were able to snatch 2 wins with the Bucks shooting lights out was big.

You have no idea what you talking about bro, I mean that respectfully. Did you not watch Milwaukee at all during the season?? THIS is what got them here, so what are you even talking about dude? You are underestimating your opponent, which every true fighter knows is a cardinal sin.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have no idea what you talking about bro, I mean that respectfully. Did you not watch Milwaukee at all during the season?? THIS is what got them here, so what are you even talking about dude? You are underestimating your opponent, which every true fighter knows is a cardinal sin.

:dahell:

To say this game epitomized the type of team the Bucks are couldn’t be more false. The Bucks won because of their defense and their 3 point shooting, two things they have been terrible at all season. You can say the way they played last night was them flashing their potential, but it wasn’t the reality of the type of the team they have been.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, the Bucks were mediocre defensively and weren't a great shooting team all season. Last night was like the opposite of how the Bucks have played this year.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They've been shooting lights out all series. They will regress to the mean. Maker isn't this good, he's having his best game maybe ever. Brad will make adjustments. Series will be 3-1 after Sunday
Oh you ain't heard of Playoff Maker? :mjgrin: :troll:

Shout out to Jabari getting more minutes :ehh:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bucks should get another win but will prolly lose series. Celtics getting obliterated in the 2nd round.

Don’t be so sure breh. You have to keep in mind how good they are defensively. Marcus smart will be back also. I guarantee philly won’t be putting up huge numbers every game should they meet

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Daps
Reppin
California
:dahell:

To say this game epitomized the type of team the Bucks are couldn’t be more false. The Bucks won because of their defense and their 3 point shooting, two things they have been terrible at all season. You can say the way they played last night was them flashing their potential, but it wasn’t the reality of the type of the team they have been.

LMAO yo Ima take my L on this one, I thought something else was being talked about in that quote cause I was high than a muthafukka last night :mjlol: