:mjcry: Keep your head up big dog.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell is Giannis doing out there? With Jaylen out, this is the time to strike. How many more players need to go down before he at least acts like he wants to capitalize?

thats why all these hot takes be killin me. the mvp talk needs to chill. he is a good player but not great yet. hero ball at the wrong time. lack of aggressiveness when it matter. still, Mil should be better considering their talent. I say time and time again, Middleton is an underrated gem. build with him and Giannis. Parker is about as trash of a defensive player as you can get right now. he cant guard anyone.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
You live in KY breh?

Yup. I lost hope when Russ & Siva ended up not getting any play in the league. But now Spida out here eliminating the reigning League MVP & 2 All Stars, Rozier playing himself into a payday, I never thought as a Cardinal Breh that I'd see the day where we'd have the league on fire. :wow:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is the greak freak a fake superstar for not being able to win against a bunch of college kids missin their 2 best players :mjpls:

Daps
I love this time of year!

Giannis "Stromile Swift" Antentakoompopo must work on his game. There is no excuse for The Bucks not to beat this team. All that Jackie Joyner Kersey long jumping full court and dunking ain't shyt against superior coaching on the road. One of the most overrated players in recent memory