To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
U sounded like a female and black woman demand a black man to have swag. They never demand anything out a white person. That why they date white nerds.

They date out more if more white dudes date out more

No swag Negro here and yet my intelligence and command of the floor net me beautiful smart black women.

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Here's another rap that I'm ready to spit
It goes like this, my name is short
I'm tearing shyt up like never before

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black men don't hate black women according to anecdotes or studies. There are no number of black men who participate in swirling and white supremacist forums like black women do. This fact itself implies black women hate black men more than black men hate black women. Moreover, black women's desirability ratings imply black women would date out of their race more if black women had more options. Black women are not loyal to black men and their dating out means more to lose than black men's. Science itself says that black men carry their blackness over more than black women, who essentially become bedwench slaves and enablers in IR relationships. That's why black women destroy black people when they date out en masse.

:gucci:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
False black woman would date out at a higher rate if more cacs would holla at them. They also never call out black woman who swirl and talk bad about black men. And u would date a white nerd but not a black nerd. Stop fronting
You are exactly like those that you complain about.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It is a fallacy which makes it basically false. I just explained that you in my reply.

Defending LSAers, swirlers and bedwenches doesn't help black women. So how does your*loving black woman* translate to your arguments here? Be quiet.

Look up the stats then :pachaha:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. So basically making up a scenario in an attempt in validating shyt logic.

2. Admitting that black men who bash black women for dating out are by and large hypocrites

1. The scenario I made up is backed up by statistics. OKCupid study concludes that Black women rate non-black men as more desirable than black men while non-black men rate black women as least desirable than every other race of women. Hence it logically follows that black women want to date out, they just don't have as many options because decent and good non-black men think black women are undesirable. This isn't "shyt logic". The bullshyt you're peddling is shyt logic.

2. Again: a) black women would date out more if non-blacks liked them more & 2) it doesn't matter if black men date out more, black women shouldn't be compared to black men in this field anymore than when it comes to professional athletics. Men all over the world date out more in general.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look up the stats then :pachaha:

I just fukking addressed the "stats"and your argument. Either respond to my counterargument or shut up. You don't *defend black women* by defending sellouts and white supremacists, or by comparing men to women like the two are the same, you retard c00n.