To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men date out and swirl out and hate on black women at far greater rates than black women do black men .

Black men don't hate black women according to anecdotes or studies. There are no number of black men who participate in swirling and white supremacist forums like black women do. This fact itself implies black women hate black men more than black men hate black women. Moreover, black women's desirability ratings imply black women would date out of their race more if black women had more options. Black women are not loyal to black men and their dating out means more to lose than black men's. Science itself says that black men carry their blackness over more than black women, who essentially become bedwench slaves and enablers in IR relationships. That's why black women destroy black people when they date out en masse.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Translation: get out my echo chamber :mjcry:
Nah. Its an honest and really obvious question, why spend all day talking shyt about us and :bow:cacs when you can go on one of the 100s of forums where cac men reside and easily get yourself what you desire. Makes no sense to a logical sane person.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
False black woman would date out at a higher rate if more cacs would holla at them. They also never call out black woman who swirl and talk bad about black men. And u would date a white nerd but not a black nerd. Stop fronting
You can't refute something with a scenario that doesn't exist :russ:
You nikkas are wild :dead:

Daps
Nah. Its an honest and really obvious question, why spend all day talking shyt about us and :bow:cacs when you can go on one of the 100s of forums where cac men reside and easily get yourself what you desire. Makes no sense to a logical sane person.
personally I like being called a c00n. Can't speak for anyone else.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
False black woman would date out at a higher rate if more cacs would holla at them. They also never call out black woman who swirl and talk bad about black men. And u would date a white nerd but not a black nerd. Stop fronting

Your entire first part of your post was illogical nonsensical projection. No data to back what you said up.

Never said I would date a white nerd over a black nerd.

I'm a dude BTW

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it bullshyt when it's backed up statistics?

What statistics? The one which says black women prefer non-black men and just can't date out because so many non-black men are :Trash:? Or the fact it doesn't even matter if black men date out more, men in general do and women shouldn't be emulating the wrong men anyway. Women acting like men = destruction of a race.

Daps
Your entire first part of your post was illogical nonsensical projection. No data to back what you said up.

Never said I would date a white nerd over a black nerd.

I'm a dude BTW

U sounded like a female and black woman demand a black man to have swag. They never demand anything out a white person. That why they date white nerds.

They date out more if more white dudes date out more

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What statistics? The one which says black women prefer non-black men and just can't date out because so many non-black men are :Trash:? Or the fact it doesn't even matter if black men date out more, men in general do and women shouldn't be emulating the wrong men anyway. Women acting like men = destruction of a race.

1. So basically making up a scenario in an attempt in validating shyt logic.

2. Admitting that black men who bash black women for dating out are by and large hypocrites

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not false though

It is a fallacy which makes it basically false. I just explained that you in my reply.

I actually love black women, what can I say

Defending LSAers, swirlers and bedwenches doesn't help black women. So how does your*loving black woman* translate to your arguments here? Be quiet.