TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament Finals: Mina Shirakawa vs Gia Miller (CLOSED, MINA WINS!)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

choko-callmechoko.gif

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
qHOffYC.jpeg

photo_2024-05-09_13-13-0234eaea5f80745c8a.jpeg

GPQy1A3XkAAniSo

GJnARgpWMAIEK-0

GJnARgpWMAYZbuz

Might as well drop this here while I'm at it :mjgrin:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
wiMpzve.png

Well, this has been a lengthy tournament and I got another one to do on Wednesday, so I'm not going to get a breather anytime soon. Nevertheless, congratulations to Mina Shirakawa for winning the TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament :salute:
Thanks to all the brehs here who been participating in this tourney since June as it has been fun.

The AEW Finest Woman Tournament will be starting on Wednesday and will be going with an NFL themed approach, as the left will represent the AFC and the right with the NFC. 32 participants with 16 each side, the matches will last 5 days, until the finals where it will be 7 days. Gifs and Pics are encouraged (should've said this since the TNA x Stardom tourney started, but that's on me) and even if there's an possible chance that any match lands in JBO, it won't matter as we still need a winner.

See y'all on Wednesday :salute:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Mina took out 3 women with ass meat in a row. :wow:

Really thought KK would beat her and that was the real finals tournament (don’t know how this Gia chick made it to the finals). But that cute face with phat t*ts won. :whew:

Gia did better against Mina then KK did :manny:

Marti was closer to beating Mina then any other chick she only lost by 5 votes :unimpressed: lack of voter participation might’ve cost her the dang match

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Gia did better against Mina then KK did :manny:

Marti was closer to beating Mina then any other chick she only lost by 5 votes :unimpressed: lack of voter participation might’ve cost her the dang match
Guarantee if I took that ban bet with you she woulda won. There’s a dozen a$$holes here that don’t like me. Add up their aliases and that’s probably over 20 votes. Those mu fukkas woulda ran in here quick. :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT