TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament WC Semi Finals: Mina Shirakawa vs Marti Belle (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Insane the amount of people that are voting for some flat ass generic Asian over marti. :hhh:

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

man-best-friend-dog.gif

to change my vote or to not change my vote 🤔

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
this be my reaction most the time when these dudes be voting

7cd83d76-b3b5-4c3b-be08-f43227f41430_text.gif
It’s not about t*ts or ass all the time. Mina’s face is the better of the two. The whole point of calling a woman “fine” is because of their face.

dudes vote body over face 9/10 times. This tournament exposed a lot of that. I remember that Justin Bieber looking chick was in the lead by like 8 votes, all because she had a little ass poke. Wasn’t until someone said she looked like a nazi that votes piled up for the other girl.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It’s not about t*ts or ass all the time. Mina’s face is the better of the two. The whole point of calling a woman “fine” is because of their face.

dudes vote body over face 9/10 times. This tournament exposed a lot of that. I remember that Justin Bieber looking chick was in the lead by like 8 votes, all because she had a little ass poke. Wasn’t until someone said she looked like a nazi that votes piled up for the other girl.
Calling someone a feminazi is mad :mjpls: considering it was Rush Limbaugh who made that term popular (rest in piss, bozo).
Joshiset started coming around later on, it had nothing to do with that as I've been paying attention to voting patterns. Depending on the match up they might come in big waves and vote, but if it's a tough competitor, then it's different. The Masha vs Suzu and Jade vs Saori proved that they'll come around.

Hell, they came out and got Ash/Dana out swiftly by 8/58 and the Tasha vs Tam match should've been close, but they let Tasha win by 20 instead.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

all this is cap :heh: Bayley been getting called fine on here for years y'all even voted her over Kairi in the OG tourney

if it was all about the face card then Momo also woulda beat Killer Kelly :sas2:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
all this is cap :heh: Bayley been getting called fine on here for years y'all even voted her over Kairi in the OG tourney

if it was all about the face card then Momo also woulda beat Killer Kelly :sas2:

These tourneys are all about who someone else prefers more than the other. Mina has the better looking face. Marti’s cheek/jawline ain’t for me.

Edit: Dudes really calling Bayley fine is :mjlol:

Her body is :ahh: but the face is :ld:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍