TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament WC Finals: Mina Shirakawa vs Killer Kelly (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
y’all bout to let Mina win the whole thing off t*ts and a pretty face :mjlol:

b6ct3oedjdza1.jpg

get this pancake ass outta here :camby: she ain’t got no bidness beating 2 thickums in a row
2nd chick ain't got no ass or titties :dahell:

Edit: Maybe I was wrong about the ass, But she ugly and ain't got no titties :ld:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
2nd chick ain't got no ass or titties :dahell:

Edit: Maybe I was wrong about the ass, But she ugly and ain't got no titties :ld:

yeah you don’t know what you talmbout :mjlol: correcting yaself mid post n shyt

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I actually like Mina, I honesty do, but this has to be said, y'all really starting to overrate her face wise. Especially as y'all start saying this recently, when y'all weren't saying this a month ago.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
this was you in the NXT tourney tho :youngsabo:

claim a whole forum fell off just cause the chick you like loses brehs :mjlol:
I never said I didn’t do it. I like Sol, but Nikkita not only had the better body but the looks too.

But TSC has fallen off, even before these tournaments. If you can’t see it, I don’t know what to tell you. But that’s not a discussion for this thread.

These are why dudes get :francis: when they see these posts. We just push it further down.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Killer Kelly is Lyra Valkyria but white-trash hot.
Mina Shirakawa is Kairi Sane but... also white-trash hot.
:hubie:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
If Mina wins here, it’ll actually show that people are voting more for the face than the body, which is the point of “finest woman.” It’s not the baddest body tournament.
Funny for you to say that, when it was different in the Nikkita vs Lash match back in June
people calling her ugly are funny. She’s far from that. Only in this tournament have these dudes been saying that. :dead:

Really weird how far dudes will go and this is just a message board. :huhldup:
However, you went against your own rule when it came to Allysin vs AZM match
Not really much here. I voted Kay because she shows her ass.
So in the end, you negated your own point as at the end of the day just like you said in the quote, "it's all personal taste"
These tourneys have proven there’s no objectivity in them. It’s all personal taste. And I get it for the most part, but seeing shyt like this has me :pachaha:

This was also you back in 2019 when Layla was going against Naomi
Y’all mu fukkas ain’t shyt. I thought Naomi would be leading, but she’s down by over a dozen votes. :gucci:

Layla fine AF, but Naomi is the total fuxkin package. Phat ass and breasts, seems like she has a good personality, and gorgeous.

fukk y’all. :pacspit:
And this is me making a joke about it Naomi losing and wanting to snitch on 2CT
:mjtf: That's it, I'm snitching on @2 Cold Taurus for making this round and everyone who's voting against Naomi

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Funny for you to say that, when it was different in the Nikkita vs Lash match back in June

However, you went against your own rule when it came to Allysin vs AZM match

So in the end, you negated your own point as at the end of the day just like you said in the quote, "it's all personal taste"

This was also you back in 2019 when Layla was going against Naomi

And this is me making a joke about it Naomi losing and wanting to snitch on 2CT
Son, I’ve also been record saying people vote for who they prefer, that includes ME. There’s no “rule” I’m going by here. The fact you went through my post history to try to expose me is :mjlol:

And what does me defending Nikita’s look have to do with what I’m trying to say? Dudes called her ugly and she’s far from that.

The whole point of calling a woman fine is because she’s beautiful in the face. Search “fine woman” in Google images and you get faces more than bodies. It’s not the “baddest body” tournament. :comeon: