TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament WC Finals: Mina Shirakawa vs Killer Kelly (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: @AStrangeName unleashed to flutes on GoalPostMovingMonk aka @MenacingMonk

mans was mad as hell because "finer in the face Layla" was beating "phat ass and t*ts Naomi" but now he wanna die on the hill that "fine" only means how attractive she is facially :russ:

btw this came up when i searched fine woman on Google :youngsabo:

kE2r73Y.png

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: @AStrangeName unleashed to flutes on GoalPostMovingMonk aka @MenacingMonk

mans was mad as hell because "finer in the face Layla" was beating "phat ass and t*ts Naomi" but now he wanna die on the hill that "fine" only means how attractive she is facially :russ:

btw this came up when i searched fine woman on Google :youngsabo:

kE2r73Y.png

A fine woman always been the same to me: attractive in the face. Now the use of the word “baddest,” which was the first tournament name is the overall package imo. Naomi was the better package. Fine and baddest are different meanings in my book. Just like how cute and gorgeous aren’t the same type of beauty. How can you not see the difference? :dwillhuh:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
A fine woman always been the same to me: attractive in the face. Now the use of the word “baddest,” which was the first tournament name is the overall package imo. Naomi was the better package. Fine and baddest are different meanings in my book. Just like how cute and gorgeous aren’t the same type of beauty. How can you not see the difference? :dwillhuh:

now you just playing semantics over the words :mjlol:

it ain't even that deep and yo woman winning so i'ma leave this alone :manny: congrats Mina

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
now you just playing semantics over the words :mjlol:

it ain't even that deep and yo woman winning so i'ma leave this alone :manny: congrats Mina

Yall didn’t like when these tourneys went off the rails but you’re doing exactly that, and yes, I know I’m adding to it, but I ain’t the one who started it. Don’t start no shyt won’t be no shyt. :shaq2:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You forget that Celeste AKA "Kaitlyn" has been on this board before? :mjlol:

She was cool with it though... of course that's before some of these Reddit posters came over :hhh:

was it confirmed she posted here or did she just rock the TSC hat? :patrice:

i know for a fact they be lurking here cause we'll be cracking jokes in the thread and they steal the jokes and say em on Twitter or TV the next week :beli: