TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament Finals: Mina Shirakawa vs Gia Miller (CLOSED, MINA WINS!)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
if nikkas like Gia Miller so much, man wait until they find out about 21:00 at literally every Walmart between Nevada and Nebraska :stopitslime:

I see the poke.
I promise you I see it.
But you can't tell me she ain't built like a Michigan Soccer Mom whose specialty for the team potluck is tuna casserole with raisins in it.
Built like the most fun Golden Corral date of all time :ohhh:

I picked Mina, but good goddamn the quality shift once you get up out the E system is jarring. There are women who went out in round 1 of the NXT tournament that would wash the field Jaida Parker-style in this one :hubie:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
if nikkas like Gia Miller so much, man wait until they find out about 21:00 at literally every Walmart between Nevada and Nebraska :stopitslime:

I see the poke.
I promise you I see it.
But you can't tell me she ain't built like a Michigan Soccer Mom whose specialty for the team potluck is tuna casserole with raisins in it.

I picked Mina, but good goddamn the quality shift once you get up out the E system is jarring. There are women who went out in round 1 of the NXT tournament that would wash the field Jaida Parker-style in this one :hubie:

Shawn Michaels (and William Regal) don’t get enough credit for how the current crop of NXT Girls are both Fine af AND can wrestle for the most part. :wow:

I know that man is plugged in like the matrix

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I see the poke.
I promise you I see it.

Gia got a satchel ass. :heh:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
@Microfracture @StatUS @R=G @jerniebert @Mr. Manhattan @mannyrs13 @TOAD99
@Rollie Forbes @Instant Classic @Saysumthinfunnymike

here’s some reasons why y’all should change your votes brehs :youngsabo:

mina-shirakawa_1697.jpg

mina-shirakawa_0594.jpg

mina-shirakawa_0557.jpg

mina-shirakawa_0367.jpg

mina-shirakawa_1388.jpg

mina-shirakawa_0881.jpg

mina-shirakawa_0346.jpg

869e6f11-dad0-4e43-9207-443a205b27e2_text.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
TSC loves white, trailer park, decent looking girls with fluffy pancake asses. Gia looks like the “one hamburger away” type too. :skip:

Never mind the TNA, Mina the hotter looking out of the 2.