TNA HAS BEEN REBRANDED TO GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING... JARRETT HAS DONE IT.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i hope all the storylines die. everybody associated must be willing to level up. TNA was so goofy to me

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
DDm-S1VUMAMHVPJ.jpg:large

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GFW can't really be called a dead brand because no one had been paying attention to it like that at all for its entire life.
So its basically Anthem letting Jarrett convince them that GFW (being an unknown brand) is a good way to have a clean slate from the TNA and Impact brands that most people look at as being toxic.
So GFW is just as good and nearly the same as changing the name to something totally new.

And most importantly they already have belts, merchandise, ring aprons, etc with the GFW branding. Anthem has been nickle and diming this thing since day 1.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
CUE THE DAMN SONG

SPENDING MY DAY WORKING HARD ON THE GO
BUT THE HANDS ON THE CLOCK KEEP SPINNING TO SLOW
CAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ALONE WITH MY BABY TONIGHT
YOU KNOW MY BABY'S GOT ME WRAPPED AROUND HER LITTLE FINGER
CAUSE SHE KNOWS THAT I'D WALK THROUGH HELL AND BACK JUST TO WITH HER
OHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ALONE WITH MY BABY TONIGHTTTT

:wow:

:mj::stylin::mj::stylin::mj::stylin::stylin::stylin::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:
:mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj:
:stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:

:mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:
:stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj::mj: