TNA HAS BEEN REBRANDED TO GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING... JARRETT HAS DONE IT.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
JjeHA80.png
:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

For years TSC brehs and TNA haters been like "bu bu bu bu bu but I hate the TNA name.... it has a stench.... they need to rebrand to a new name and change so much shyt":hhh:

The moment TNA changes so much shyt and rebrands to a new name dropping TNA

"This is stupid, TNA shouldn't have changed their name, see this is why I don't fukk with them":why:

Gotdamn niccas won't let them have even an inch of peace..... that hate comes at them no matter what they do:pachaha:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Say that TNA has a bad brand name then complain when TNA changes it's name brehs.

This reminds me how years ago niccas used to complain about TNA having a 6 sided ring..... then they went to 4 and the same niccas complained how stupid it was for them to go to a regular 4 side ring and how they trynna copy WwE:mjlol:

Martha

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This is a good move. "TNA" has always been idiotic. Impact Wrestling has a nice ring to it, but it carries a certain reputation. This is a suitable point in the company's history to give themselves a new name, although I wouldn't go with GFW either. That brand means LESS than TNA/Impact. Jarrett playing Anthem for suckers. :pachaha:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Double GOAT eating good off the broken Matt Hardy gimmick now he got his promotion on TV

:salute:

For years TSC brehs and TNA haters been like "bu bu bu bu bu but I hate the TNA name.... it has a stench.... they need to rebrand to a new name and change so much shyt":hhh:

The moment TNA changes so much shyt and rebrands to a new name dropping TNA

"This is stupid, TNA shouldn't have changed their name, see this is why I don't fukk with them":why:

Gotdamn niccas won't let them have even an inch of peace..... that hate comes at them no matter what they do:pachaha:

Martha

He's got that heat :wow: