TNA HAS BEEN REBRANDED TO GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING... JARRETT HAS DONE IT.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's an unnecessary move. They just went from TNA to Impact Wrestling in like March & 3 months later their changing again to GFW which was a dead brand. It's just more half ass effort instead of just going all the way.
GFW can't really be called a dead brand because no one had been paying attention to it like that at all for its entire life.
So its basically Anthem letting Jarrett convince them that GFW (being an unknown brand) is a good way to have a clean slate from the TNA and Impact brands that most people look at as being toxic.
So GFW is just as good and nearly the same as changing the name to something totally new.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Release this news 2 days before slamverse kinda gives away who wins.Good for sienna but that el patron run is going to be :scust:
I truly don't get dude.
I wasn't impressed by him in any of his runs in WWE and he is even less impressive in TNA.
I know people said he was alright in Lucha but I missed that so all he has ever been to me is trash.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I truly don't get dude.
I wasn't impressed by him in any of his runs in WWE and he is even less impressive in TNA.
I know people said he was alright in Lucha but I missed that so all he has ever been to me is trash.
Honestly almost anyone looks good in Lucha Underground. He was only interesting in the year of his WWE debut.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

For years TSC brehs and TNA haters been like "bu bu bu bu bu but I hate the TNA name.... it has a stench.... they need to rebrand to a new name and change so much shyt":hhh:

The moment TNA changes so much shyt and rebrands to a new name dropping TNA

"This is stupid, TNA shouldn't have changed their name, see this is why I don't fukk with them":why:

Gotdamn niccas won't let them have even an inch of peace..... that hate comes at them no matter what they do:pachaha:

Martha
You you 4s assessed dresses seagrass s4

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
You can spin this all you want, but Jeff Jarrett at the end of the day is Wrestling's James Dolan. TNA/GF is a more neckbearded cumstain version of the Knicks, NOTHING Jeff ever touches turns to gold, ever. Sure they will stay around, but into you put the business into legitimate hands, hands that no one wants to touch because of the backstage shyt, it will just be a ghost fed.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You can spin this all you want, but Jeff Jarrett at the end of the day is Wrestling's James Dolan. TNA/GF is a more neckbearded cumstain version of the Knicks, NOTHING Jeff ever touches turns to gold, ever. Sure they will stay around, but into you put the business into legitimate hands, hands that no one wants to touch because of the backstage shyt, it will just be a ghost fed.

Doesn't need to turn to gold when the current leader is shyt!

And the real diamond in the rough is being ignored or not being taken as seriously because the universe are like pigs and love to continue to wallow in and dine on shyt

JJ just needs to focus on being Bronze and work from there

:lucha:

Martha

Apex

Banned
Daps
I truly don't get dude.
Hes the best wrestlerr in the world rn. U missing out

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

For years TSC brehs and TNA haters been like "bu bu bu bu bu but I hate the TNA name.... it has a stench.... they need to rebrand to a new name and change so much shyt":hhh:

The moment TNA changes so much shyt and rebrands to a new name dropping TNA

"This is stupid, TNA shouldn't have changed their name, see this is why I don't fukk with them":why:

Gotdamn niccas won't let them have even an inch of peace..... that hate comes at them no matter what they do:pachaha:

Martha

:what:. Global Force Wrestling s the last thing they should be rebranding to.

Midas well call the shyt Wrestlicious or some shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Holla if ya hear me

Scott-Steiner-Signs-With-Global-Force-Wrestling.jpg