TMZ: TLC's Chilli And Boy Meets World" star Matthew Lawrence Officially Dating

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
As for Matthew, he still acts mostly in Lifetime (yeah I watch Lifetime) movies (his younger brother is a producer).
I was going to say that some of the actors/actresses from the 90s are still either doing small acting gigs, theater, or behind the scenes work. For example, the main kid from Freaks and Geeks, John Francis Daley, was a co-writer for the Horrible Bosses franchise and Spiderman: Homecoming speaking of Zendaya/Holland.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Lol it wasnt a ripoff it was actually created by the same people that did Power Rangers. Japan has tons of show like that and saban decided to bring them over to the american audience. Cheap to bring over and highly profitable because of licensing.

485420_e55871bd0a2945ec87e3878a44aa993f~mv2.jpg

il_fullxfull.4293123504_b9mr.jpg

there are two major tokusatsu developers, toei( creators of super sentai, metal heroes and kamen rider) and tsuburaya(creators of the ultra family and others) ssss/gridman was made by the latter

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Naw show was lit in the college years. IMO the only sitcom that survived that transition from teen comedy to adult comedy
Its been a minute since I've watched it but I remember it turning into a soap opera near the last few years when it was funnier in the first few seasons

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt Lawerence hasn't been relevant since the 90s but still smashing celebrities, went from Cheryl Burke to TLC?
seems like those fame connections never go away once you get them.
He doesn't need to be if you know what i mean:mjpls:

They really do be dropping the standards for them crehs :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: