TMZ: TLC's Chilli And Boy Meets World" star Matthew Lawrence Officially Dating

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Kelly Rowland is gorgeous. That's what I mean. A gorgeous black celebrity dating a black man who isn't in the sports or music industry.

You have Tyra Banks, Jasmine Tookes, Tika Sumpter, Naomi Campbell, Zendaya, Serena Williams. All gorgeous black women married to and procreated with white dudes with normal or relatively decent jobs, all at one pointed dated black men who were either rappers or athletes.

Okay see now you're moving goalposts adding in the women have to be a certain type of "gorgeous" when that wasn't the initial post. The fact is Black celeb women often do date Black men outside the entertainment industry but it very rarely works out. A lot of the time they end up making these men their managers(likely for ego purposes) and all hell breaks loose.

Daps
Okay see now you're moving goalposts adding in the women have to be a certain type of "gorgeous" when that wasn't the initial post.
I didn't think I had to include "beautiful" celebrities in my post. Why would I? I thought it went without saying. And a "certain type" is an understatement. Over half of the women I listed are all models, objectively and universally attractive models, which is where my main point is. They all have a certain preference for black men but will date any type of white guy they like.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I didn't think I had to include "beautiful" celebrities in my post. Why would I? I thought it went without saying. And a "certain type" is an understatement. Over half of the women I listed are all models, objectively and universally attractive models, which is where my main point is. They all have a certain preference for black men but will date any type of white guy they like.
And the models you mentioned barely dated BM to begin with. Serena and maybe Tyra were open to dating anyone meanwhile Tookes and Campbell been on that swirler life. I don't know them to have ever dated BM publicly. Tika either, tbh.

Serena is the only one who fits this "date Black entertainers, but marry white regular guys" box. The ppl you mentioned are swirlers and been for years, and the ppl I mentioned are Black women who date BM across the board regardless of income. You not feeling they're "gorgeous" enough for this convo is very strange.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Not surprised

Looking at her, Vivica Fox, Lisa Raye, Claudia Jordan, Tariji Henson and the rest of these older entertainment celebrity sisters , their attitudes are the main reason the brothers they hope years years ago hasn’t chosen them and never will ..

U cannot changed these 40 plus year old women because they been hurt by the rappers, singers and athletes in their 20s and 30s and now their attitude is fukk u
This reminded me that I saw Holly Robinson Pete on tiktok(via her daughter) and she still looks good.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kelly Rowland is gorgeous. That's what I mean. A gorgeous black celebrity dating a black man who isn't in the sports or music industry.

You have Tyra Banks, Jasmine Tookes, Tika Sumpter, Naomi Campbell, Zendaya, Serena Williams. All gorgeous black women married to and procreated with white dudes with normal or relatively decent jobs, all at one pointed dated black men who were either rappers or athletes.
Lol Jasmine Tookes’ husband was an early employee at Snap and his dad is the VP of Ecuador

Daps

Tom Holland is Spider-Man :russ:. I wouldn't call that a normal job.