TMZ: TLC's Chilli And Boy Meets World" star Matthew Lawrence Officially Dating

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
most of them were successful. its just that series outside of power rangers(beeteleborgs, vr troopers and even masked rider) the others had runs coming to an end so they didnt have anything else to work with(or with beetleborgs, the shyt got even kiddier to work with)
Yup one of the major drawbacks of relying and being restricted by Sendai footage.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't remember this show at all. Must of been one of those various Power Rangers rip offs that everyone was trying to make during the mid 90s.
Lol it wasnt a ripoff it was actually created by the same people that did Power Rangers. Japan has tons of show like that and saban decided to bring them over to the american audience. Cheap to bring over and highly profitable because of licensing.

485420_e55871bd0a2945ec87e3878a44aa993f~mv2.jpg

il_fullxfull.4293123504_b9mr.jpg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
She loves those white boys. When she had that short lived reality show and stayed grilling black men but ended up going gaga over some country ass white boy.

She was my childhood crush and that show crushed my childhood dreams not because of the wenching but because she seemed annoying as hell.
Real shyt...that show highlighted a lot about her personality and values. She is too much to deal with. And to think I was getting on Usher for messing around on her.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
we get hate for dating half black women. :mjlol:

hahahahahahahaahah

these hoes act like Martin Luther King when its a black woman with a white man... "we are God's children... the human race"

they become radical black nationalists when its a black man with a white woman..... "race mixing is gonna breed us out and we are losing black wealth"

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Kelly Rowland is gorgeous. That's what I mean. A gorgeous black celebrity dating a black man who isn't in the sports or music industry.

You have Tyra Banks, Jasmine Tookes, Tika Sumpter, Naomi Campbell, Zendaya, Serena Williams. All gorgeous black women married to and procreated with white dudes with normal or relatively decent jobs, all at one pointed dated black men who were either rappers or athletes.
Both of white guys Zendaya has been with are actors. Tyra Banks dated an older black investment banker John Utendahl (A real high value man who didn't cosplay as one on YT) for YEARS before she ended up procreating with the white guy. The white men Naomi Campbell outside of the entertainment and sports industry were either multi millionaire or billionaire businessman. Serena's husband cofounded Reddit.

As for Matthew, he still acts mostly in Lifetime (yeah I watch Lifetime) movies (his younger brother is a producer).