TMZ: Kanye Is Burning Through Money... Headed Towards Financial Ruin? (UPDATE-ADIDAS DROPPED HIM)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:lupe: So what’s his valuation now after the past couple days?
I'm curious too, generally they include the value of these contracts as part of a celebrity's net worth. If he no longer has these contracts and presumely not being paid the remainder of what was owed (don't know of this is the case either) how much is he worth now? His deal with adidas was reportedly worth 1.5 billion.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I’m one of the few people who genuinely believe this man is mentally ill.

He has been diagnosed and clearly bipolar and goes through manic episodes.

In his on street interview recently he was shaking and whenever a car beeped.

If you accept he is bipolar then his mania makes sense and also the hall mark of mania is overspending

Before Britney got that conservation she was spending 2 million a month on garbage

Bipolars when manic episode are on self destruction mode

As someone who was very close to someone who suffered from manic depression, Kanye's actions (especially his bleeding through money) is textbook mania.

Still a c00n though. I do wonder if he will be able to get out of his contract with Candice Owens due to his mental state. Her taking advantage of a crazy person seems to be a story that's not getting any attention

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
he will end up broke. he's surrounded by yes men, who are ALL on the payroll themselves, and at this point he has no way to make any income right now after being cancelled.

that billi is a lot, but even that can be depleted if he wants to live the lifestyle of an arab sheik.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this morning, I drove past his momma's crib out here on the south side. it used to be all boarded up and raggedy. now it has new windows, new fence, new roof and could totally be lived in.

he will fukk around and end up right back where he started. that shyt would be crazy :mjlol:
Crazy or a great come backstory :ohhh:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
this morning, I drove past his momma's crib out here on the south side. it used to be all boarded up and raggedy. now it has new windows, new fence, new roof and could totally be lived in.

he will fukk around and end up right back where he started. that shyt would be crazy :mjlol:
If that ever happened maybe it would be for his best at this point :francis: