TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection Announcement Trailer (Out Now) (Multiplat)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We meet again TMNT NES :leostare:

fukking game was hard as fukk lol

The OG TMNT on NES going to have Dark Souls and Elden Ring fans :mjcry:

There was someone in another thread who claimed the NES game “wasn’t hard”. I hate when people do that. Same thing people will try to say about Soulsborne shyt. "Just learn the enemy patterns" or "just play a magic build, that's easy mode." Foh with that :camby:. TMNT still haunts me. That dam stage wasn't right.

TMNT

Was the epitome of a hard game. It wasn't super cheap one just one part either it was just difficult.

But the funny thing is when you learned how to tackle stuff it wasn't maddening hard just "hard"

I'm on the same mission :leostare: I still get flashbacks from that water level.

I rocked with the nes versions. My mom had a friend, he was in my class in second grade so she'd go over to their house and my mom and his mom would talk for hours. And me and him would just sit in his room and play these games on nes. He only had the tmnt 1 game and little nemo. So we'd play tmnt. Eventually he got ninja gaiden. He wasn't very athletic although we were on the same baseball team. So it was either play with toys or play nes. We'd play tmnt on nes, or at least I would while he played with toys.

Good ol days

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh yea, #FDC

Snes tournament fighters was the shyt. I fukked around with turtles in time too but never gave it the proper dues.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, it’s weird since the Genesis one is online enabled, would have been nice if they were both online enabled. I guess they thought having two versions of online enabled Turtles in Time might be redundant but the SNES version is better than the arcade one :francis:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Idk why they didn't set the digital release up for pre-order... b/c that's the one I'm purchasing tomorrow.