TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection Announcement Trailer (Out Now) (Multiplat)

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
There was someone in another thread who claimed the NES game “wasn’t hard”. I hate when people do that. Same thing people will try to say about Soulsborne shyt. "Just learn the enemy patterns" or "just play a magic build, that's easy mode." Foh with that :camby:. TMNT still haunts me. That dam stage wasn't right.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was someone in another thread who claimed the NES game “wasn’t hard”. I hate when people do that. Same thing people will try to say about Soulsborne shyt. "Just learn the enemy patterns" or "just play a magic build, that's easy mode." Foh with that :camby:. TMNT still haunts me. That dam stage wasn't right.
TMNT

Was the epitome of a hard game. It wasn't super cheap one just one part either it was just difficult.

But the funny thing is when you learned how to tackle stuff it wasn't maddening hard just "hard"

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to buy this just to beat the original NES version and get some justice for my 7 year old self.

Why would they make a game for kids so fukking hard :sadbron:

I'm on the same mission :leostare: I still get flashbacks from that water level.