TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection Announcement Trailer (Out Now) (Multiplat)

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
you have different emulators running on different platforms, then you have companies like nintendo protecting their BIOS as intellectual property so you might need to create your own workaround before publishing it.
retroarch deals with all that different platform stuff. And nintendo ain't worried about some 20 year old third-party game and all that bios shyt easily gets taken care of.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm just glad that they have the SNES and Genesis version of Tournament Fighters. I was not the biggest fan of the Genesis version.

shyt man I remember renting the genesis version being excited as hell then after like 5 mins I was :francis::hhh:

think the rental place either didn't have the SNES version or it was out

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
shyt man I remember renting the genesis version being excited as hell then after like 5 mins I was :francis::hhh:

think the rental place either didn't have the SNES version or it was out

The SNES version was a solid fighting game. Not on the level of what Capcom and SNK had out at the same time, but it was fun. The Genesis one was just meh. But I do give Konami credit for putting out 3 different versions, all pretty much different games.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
power rangers was :flabbynsick: after like the 1st two years though

TMNT still ringing bells 30+ years after the fact
Power rangers still poppin. Battle for the grid and the comic seem to be popular. From what I’ve seen.

2017 movie was straight too. Hate it’s not getting a sequel.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Power rangers still poppin. Battle for the grid and the comic seem to be popular. From what I’ve seen.

2017 movie was straight too. Hate it’s not getting a sequel.

That PR movie along with the Michael Bay TMNT movie were hot trash to me. The only difference was TMNT was/is popular enough to get a sequel, and an upcoming reboot