TLR Survival Guide For New Users

What Kind of Poster Are You?

• Total voters

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Bella you are cool and all but you calling the ladies uglies when no one started anything with you was uncalled for

S2OUQSJ.gif

and I thought this thread was gonna be good *sigh*

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
New users gonna see this thread title and be like:ehh: this thread looks useful.

Then start reading it:merchant: and by the time they done go:damn: that bytch crazy:bryan:

But they'll stay on the site for the entertainment:youngsabo:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
wait a cotton pickin minute
shorty fell off the pole and an audience was watching?!
i know somebody was recording...

Oh I'm not on your side, I was just defending that one particular statement. If I recall you were in the random thoughts thread talking about how pretty you are and the other girls were fat, ugly...something like that. I normally try to take up for the women on here but I don't fukk with you. So carry on..

well damn

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
well dont dap the shyt! pass it over my way

otherwise @BellaVenus, let a girl know when you on the pole again. im sure one of these times the pole gon come apart or you gon be drunk or something

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt started off okay. Then as you read through .. if anyone did ... i did ... :ld: ..... you would see she is just bitter about something..and its time to move on.

But it was a good idea. :ehh: ... just poorly executed.

I also did not read anything before this shyt just i posted so ... fukk this thread. unless something funny pops off .. im out and not coming back.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I'm not on your side, I was just defending that one particular statement. If I recall you were in the random thoughts thread talking about how pretty you are and the other girls were fat, ugly...something like that. I normally try to take up for the women on here but I don't fukk with you. So carry on..
GotDayum.gif