f753d589f53b5446cd46151ade44fdf5.jpeg

This All Equals To....

ReMsE9t.png
MauryLaughing.gif

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Nobody ran anyone off, I'm just choosing to let y'all faqqots do your thing.

You think someone would leave their site just for being called an attention whore & having their hair made fun of? Especially when we live in a world with bigger problems then online trolls?

yeahhh... you right :mjpls:
wow
i've never seen a poster get this mad on here ....
you mad as fukk :laff:

just let your soul glow hoe

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
The uglies clearly got to you because that is NOT the whole story.
Basically I made this old thread & then girls started saying bytchy things to me for no reason & ONLY AFTER THAT is when I started calling them ugly.
If you consider yourself ugly then that's not my fault. & your statement is incorrect because I did name a few cool girls on this site that I consider to be attractive & no a complete bytch.

There are threads to prove all of these statements. That is all I have to say.

since uve been on here, ive only witnessed male posters going in on u :ld:
Never seen a female poster go hard at u or anything :manny:

I tried to like u but ur attitude sucks....u come off very confrontational in most of ur posts on here.

From the jump u was entirely too aggressive and popped too much shyt. Hence the reason why u want ur account deleted because ure embarrassed right?

Theres a lot of beautiful ass females on here that never get shytted on...so dont u think that ure the cause of most of ur problems?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
since uve been on here, ive only witnessed male posters going in on u :ld:
Never seen a female poster go hard at u or anything :manny:

I tried to like u but ur attitude sucks....u come off very confrontational in most of ur posts on here.

From the jump u was entirely too aggressive and popped too much shyt. Hence the reason why u want ur account deleted because ure embarrassed right?

Theres a lot of beautiful ass females on here that never get shytted on...so dont u think that ure the cause of most of ur problems?

Her ears won't here you though cause she's allergic to common sense(no can I borrow a dollar)