TLR Show the coliseum how to deal with racist trolls

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
No amount of laughing smilies can hide the fact your hurt. Someone called you a name and you went on a racial insulting spree:umad: So the internet must be your whole entire life:youngsabo: Go outside and get some air fakkit. Them dikk fumes clogging your room is making you confused and delusional thinking you can come on a predominantly black hip hop site and call us ******s and monkey:rudy:[/QUOTE
I got less posts than you, silly fakkit
I like how you want to throw out that I'm hurt meanwhile here you are trying to get everyone to neg me and giving me your undivided attention :wtb:, you handle arguments the same way bytches do :umad:

One person threw a racial slur at you and you started using the words ****** and monkey like you was at a kkk rally. You deal with your emotions like bytches:ahh:

Undivided attention:childplease: I knew you was a dikk riding fakkit that loves the attention :scusthov: You already admitted your a racist troll. The next time you suck dikk I hope the nut goes down the wrong pipe and you choke and die:russ:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One person threw a racial slur at you and you started using the words ****** and monkey like you was at a kkk rally. You deal with your emotions like bytches:ahh:

Undivided attention:childplease: I knew you was a dikk riding fakkit that loves the attention :scusthov: You already admitted your a racist troll. The next time you suck dikk I hope the nut goes down the wrong pipe and you choke and die:russ:

Take your fight the power antics and use it in the real world, and get off my dikk sir, I wish you good luck