TLR Show the coliseum how to deal with racist trolls

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Racism doesnt exist on the coli unless it's directed toward black people :youngsabo:

somebody shoulda told mannymanhattan this :ufdup:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:dead:while this true, DOminic00ns are worse than any other latinos there could be. I got fam in the DR and I stop talking to em cuz they would get mad when I call em black man. Manny was the same guy on SOHH who would go pages saying he was not Black and that he was Dominican :dead:

th!s sh!t annoys me.... ! went to school w!t a wh!te ch!ck & shed be l!ke "!m not wh!te, !m !tal!an" b!tch your anc!ent ancestor was from !taly generat!ons ago & youre wh!te....

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Maybe he used ****** as a term of endearment :skip:
Accusing people of racism, or racial insenstivity on the-coli is like giving speeding tickets to drivers at the Monaco Grand Prix. Posters here use spic, cac, cracker, kike, and sometimes jew as pejoratives. If I'm not mistaken, someone called Manny a spic. The poster used that term to demean him, and he responded by calling the poster a ******. We're mostly black; if a caucasian calls us a ******, are we going to turn the cheek, or are we going to call him a honkey, or a redneck. If we do, does that make us racist for calling someone who denigrates us a racial epithet? And I'd like to know who what qualifies a person to use the word ******. Can only black, native born blacks whose ancestors were slaves can use it? What abour people who are a quarter black? Can Halle Berrys baby say nikka when she gets older?
http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/halle-and-baby-daddy.jpg
What about Paula Pattons boy?
Paula-PattonBaby_mama.jpg

Or Garcella Beauvais boys?
garcelletwins.jpg

What about West Indians. Whats his name Skeetisinmental made a thread where he said he was tired of if I may paraphrase "Latin nikkas saying nikka", but hes Jamacian. What about Cubans, can dark skin Cubans say nikka, or dark skin Puerto Ricans, or dark skin Dominicans? Can half black, half white people say nikka? What if you have a brown skin Puerto Rican whos dark in color, has a broader nose, and thicker lips than an American black whos light skin, or biracial; are they alloweed to say nikka? I know black people like to say nikka is a term of endearment, but we also use it as a insult to each other. It really gets kind of ridiculos when you try to police the word, when we all know we don't just use it as a term of endearment.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I went to neg this racist bytch and accidentally Pos rep'd him:snoop: I know yall correct it for me:smugbiden: Just looking at his rep now got me:whew: Yall nikkas ALMOST turned his punk ass red:win: Ill be back to correct my mistake in a few days:youngsabo:

oh no not my rep, anything but my rep :sadbron:

:heh: fakkit

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
O[QUOTE=Manny ManhaTTan;3838212]oh no not my rep, anything but my rep :sadbron:

:heh: fakkit[/QUOTE]

No amount of laughing smilies can hide the fact your hurt. Someone called you a name and you went on a racial insulting spree:umad: So the internet must be your whole entire life:youngsabo: Go outside and get some air fakkit. Them dikk fumes clogging your room is making you confused and delusional thinking you can come on a predominantly black hip hop site and call us ******s and monkey:rudy:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Shoutout to @Lewis Black for bringing this to light:salute: The problem is though,the coliseum doesn't really know how to handle this shyt. It's just great sports talk over there. But tlr knows how to deal with this kind:jawalrus: Especially since the wolves just devoured someone:smugfavre: Here's some fresh meat for yall:blessed: http://www.the-coli.com/coliseum/103801-mannymanhatten-racist-knickerbocker-fan.html

Listen man.. There are only about 4 or 5 real nikkas on this site and one of that real nikka slot is firmly occupied by that nikka Lewis Black

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
O[QUOTE=Manny ManhaTTan;3838212]oh no not my rep, anything but my rep :sadbron:

:heh: fakkit

No amount of laughing smilies can hide the fact your hurt. Someone called you a name and you went on a racial insulting spree:umad: So the internet must be your whole entire life:youngsabo: Go outside and get some air fakkit. Them dikk fumes clogging your room is making you confused and delusional thinking you can come on a predominantly black hip hop site and call us ******s and monkey:rudy:[/QUOTE]

I got less posts than you, silly fakkit
I like how you want to throw out that I'm hurt meanwhile here you are trying to get everyone to neg me and giving me your undivided attention :wtb:, you handle arguments the same way bytches do :umad:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
These nikkas that run the coli have no principles. How can you be a black man and have muthaphuckas throw around the word "******"? ****** should be an automatic ban. Black people are too fukking lenient when it comes to being disrespected. How the fukk you gon let a muthphucka call you a ****** in your own digital backyard? On your own fukking website?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
These nikkas that run the coli have no principles. How can you be a black man and have muthaphuckas throw around the word "******"? ****** should be an automatic ban. Black people are too fukking lenient when it comes to being disrespected. How the fukk you gon let a muthphucka call you a ****** in your own digital backyard? On your own fukking website?

I think the person who runs this site is white though :ld:

I was :pachaha: until I saw he used the ****** with hard R

:birdman: Thats not cool....

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I think the person who runs this site is white though :ld:

I was :pachaha: until I saw he used the ****** with hard R

:birdman: Thats not cool....
It's got to be a CAC that owns this bytch. No self respecting black man would allow that shyt.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I agree with most. There's a line that shouldn't be crossed, but that goes for both sides.